If niggers hate America

Why don't they go back to Africa?

Attached: 1650872112337.png (195x177, 69.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmC8d8wxOx4&t=113s
youtube.com/watch?v=BSb0349Vm6E
archives.gov/research/african-americans/individuals/marcus-garvey#:~:text=Through the UNIA, Garvey also,to encourage black economic independence.
youtube.com/watch?v=PoyutLAPUbQ&list=LL&index=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fact

cuz dey wuz kangz n shiet

they could be kangz in Africa

nah, niggers just wanna bully wh*tboi american

cuz we built dis muthafuckin country. and we aint get shit fo it. u crackass wuz killin us fo no reazon.

we damand reparation crackka, n we gonna get it. also sum of uz black folk is idenginous to this land .

Africa doesn't want them either.

The same reason that all the Mexicans waving Mexican flags don't leave until they're deported - deep down they realize that their ancestral homeland sucks.

No real black person would use the term indigenous in a sentence. You need to reduce your vocabulary a bit more if you want to fit in with them.

Attached: 1643720655753.png (1000x1000, 651.62K)

You're not black though You're jewish. You're not even typing how black people type, you're typing how someone who's only seen a nigger on television would imagine they type

Attached: 1657294613894.jpg (640x640, 38.75K)

Yo freal nigga he tripin i anal than that shit you cant be serious dawg

Africans hate American niggers.

They want to talk shit about whites while feeding off their taxes and virtue signaling.

dis aint yo land. there wer black folks here before the pasty albino crackkka stepped foot in amerikkka

Fuck I wanted for to Africa I live here I’m not leaving white bitch

real blacks are jews you pasty albino cracka. you and yo people r going to serve the black man on earth n heaven. we already got crackas worshiping us black gods right now. u whyte mayo monkeys iz cursed. all hail the black god. u iz esau. know yo history mayo monkey.

If your car runs out of gas do you sell your car?

truth

>If

>expecting niggers to find Africa on a map

>The same reason that all the Mexicans waving Mexican flags don't leave until they're deported - deep down they realize that their ancestral homeland sucks.
I think you overestimate them, they view America as the real Mexico, Mexico as America. So they literally escaped America to get back into their homeland.

we have to actually send them back, they are too stupid and greedy to do it
its cheaper if they die first, though
just sayin

Attached: 98789978.png (1000x700, 716.54K)

It's more complicated than one would think.
youtube.com/watch?v=nmC8d8wxOx4&t=113s

Another interesting video.
youtube.com/watch?v=BSb0349Vm6E

I really am surprised so much when I hear BLM rhetoric. None of it matches reality. The way Blacks treat Blacks is appalling. Whether that's Blacks in America with other Blacks, or Blacks in Africa with other Blacks. Always. Invariably, Blacks treat other Blacks appallingly. Wrong religion ? The solution is genocide. Wrong language ? The solution is genocide. Wrong tribe ? The solution is genocide. Wrong politics ? The solution is genocide. Yet, one white Policeman does something that can be construed along the lines of BLM rhetoric ? Then the entire world is outraged. I really am wondering how long it will be before the self-canibalisim if the political left causes a backlash.

Marcus Garvey tried, and he even tried working with the KKK (because they also, unsurprisingly, want niggers to go back to Africa). Unfortunately all the rest of the niggers were too niggardly to catch on to this train of thought, so it was abandoned and Garvey eventually was pseudo-exiled from the black community

archives.gov/research/african-americans/individuals/marcus-garvey#:~:text=Through the UNIA, Garvey also,to encourage black economic independence.

Cause it's full of niggers...

youtube.com/watch?v=PoyutLAPUbQ&list=LL&index=17

They'd rather let chang take their homeland's gold.

Attached: UgandaMakeIt.jpg (1279x433, 108.6K)

Same reason you dumbfucks don't leave.