Is the whole "nuclear energy is cheaper, easier and better for the environment" thing real or a meme...

Is the whole "nuclear energy is cheaper, easier and better for the environment" thing real or a meme? If it's not a meme, why aren't more countries using it?

Attached: FB_IMG_1652168516445.jpg (1080x1080, 77.87K)

No profit incentive so capitalist countries don't do it

commie don't want to have good things, so they lie to people

all (((renewable))) sources are heavily subsidized by the government, so nuclear is not (((profitable))))

Real, but it’s scary to get energy in a way that could potentially cause a nuclear explosion. What people aren’t aware of is the massive differences in safety standards that countries use.

You build a nuclear powerplant and... then what? What do you do with free energy? Can you sell insurance policies with it? Does it shave 10% off peoples credit card purchases? Its fucking useless is what it is.
>t. Banks

It's very much real on those points, but it doesn't feel or look green which puts it behind the others.
Its women and soys in positions of power, or politicians looking to appeal to those groups instead.

It all boils water, but nuclear just boils it the cheapest.
Okay, then put a 200 gallon propane tank next to your house and use it for heating.

There would be incentive if the jews would stop their communist price fixing!

The person who sold a year of electricity to everyone for a penny would be rich!

Oilniggers and greenfags don't want nuclear because it would actually solve our energy problems and would unshackle the masses from servitude for basic living standards.

>Is the whole "nuclear energy is cheaper, easier and better for the environment" thing real or a meme
Real
>why
Because its real

>I undercut every power company ever and put them all out of business.

And then the bank shot me and reported it a heart attack.

The problem is that it requires really really smart people to run the place, for like 50 years, if you can’t guarantee really smart people will be around for that long it’s a terrible idea.
Unfortunately with the amount of wogs and pakis we have now it’s probably better to stick to nice easy to handle solar and wind (or coal and gas)

Lol retard

>nuclear explosion
I don't think you understand how a nuclear reactor works, don't worry neither do i, but they don't cause hiroshima's

Either the hold large batteries so they don't care or they are just starting another playbook in the new world order

>cheaper
no
>easier
no
>better for the environment
yes
>why aren't more countries using it?
Processing the ores to get the material is tricky, but doable.
Maintaining the usines is tricky, but doable.

There are a lot of dummies who have been mislead by oilkikes and greenfags and their lugenpresse butt buddies.

The problem with the disposal of toxic waste and the likelihood of their leakage. You have to bury this shit somewhere and this is the cost of logistics.

because in the result of a war where do you think your enemies are going to be aiming their missiles?

It's not true, just install a one button fail safe that drops the core down an 800m deep well, cover with concrete, the end.

Attached: Leaf.png (326x264, 121.97K)

>I don't think you understand how a nuclear reactor works
The point is nobody else in the public does either.

theres no profit incentive in countries where there are private power corporations because nuclear takes a lot money just for overhauling, building, and testing over and over whereas gas plants and shit dont need to worry about an explosion potentially ruining entire swathes of land with radiation during catastrophic failures
the solution would be to nationalize the power companies, like my country quebec did. it gets rid of the need for constant growth and profits getting in the way of building better and newer ways to generate energy and equalizes the distribution of power to rural parts of the nation
>inb4 why doesnt quebec use nuclear
we have hydro, one of the only other viable renewable sources of energy out there, so we dont need it