TL;DR SUGAR IS TURNING BOYS INTO SMALL DICK ONIONS BOYS

TL;DR SUGAR IS TURNING BOYS INTO SMALL DICK ONIONS BOYS

Generational decline in testosterone is fucking over society.

Testosterone directly affects penis size:
>Stretched penile length after hormonal treatment increased from 15.54 to 37.18 mm in children less than 11 years old and from 26.42 to 64.28 mm in children more than 11 years old

Sugar causes your body to release insulin, which directly lowers testosterone:
>Sugary beverage consumption is significantly associated with low serum testosterone in men 20–39 years old in the United States.

Rice has a higher glycemic index than sugar(more blood sugar, more insulin, less testosterone):
>Explains Asians

Birthday cake, sugary cereal, chocolate milk, candy, Halloween, sodas. Feeding this shit to young boys is fucking over society.

Attached: Sugar vs T.png (621x739, 144.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22804876/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22804876
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many grams of sugar per day is enough to fuck with testosterone?

Sugar, microplastics, birth control in the water, lockdowns and vaxx mandates, no physical activity, the boomers really have fucked every generation to follow

Those x-axes are completely off for a comparison. A better correlation would be sugar consumption and industrialization. Industrialization has been a disaster, we should all be farmerchads

>tfw 5'4" and feminine
It's over for me

no it's the pork and chicken industry, eat beef like a man to be a man

Attached: World-protein.png (400x340, 34.77K)

All this graph shows is that, despite sugar consumption falling after 2000, testosterone continued to fall. You still shouldn't eat sugar, but there are other factors at play here.

This study showed that 75 grams of sugar was enough to decrease T by 25% for a period of 2 hours
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22804876/

Sugar went down at the end but test is still down

It's probably sneed oils

>a reasonable leaf
impossible

>dicklet cope

you're just like women blaming muh glass ceiling

No no no
It's the number of imported lemons!

Bruh, we are the biggest sugar producers since the xvi century and never had a problem with low testosterone levels on society at large.

The charts aren't aligned, and are not the main source of evidence. I just need a picture. They also don't specify whether they're measuring T in children or just adults. It's possible adults are consuming less sugar while kids are still consuming sugar.

Sugar is a factor, but so are EMFs.

Retard nigger don't make claims about something just because it's correlated find out if it's causal as well stupid. Test is declining because microplastics is in everything and all the soil is over farmed so food doesn't contain any nutrients.

Uh, those graphs don't correlate at all you dumb nigger. It has nothing to do with sugar, there's fuckloads of estrogen in everything. Food, water, clothing, furniture, etc.

It's probably to do with sunlight exposure. Modern life happens indoors for the most part.

>sugar is better than meth
>all I want right now is a cookie
>I'm not even fat, actually in very good shape. Lift, play sports, I'm very active
>sweet tooth out the fucking ass
fucking fuck me

Attached: 6b4ed5713b98549a42b486dfdd4d22d14f3231f0r1-992-716v2_uhq.jpg (992x716, 38.55K)

Well I should add that it's multivariate and other consequences of sedentary lifestyles are to blame also, but I think sunlight is a big one.

chicken is fine but you need to grow your own. if you've never had an actual fresh chicken or eggs I cannot overstate how hard you're missing out.

>sugar consumption down since 2004
>zoomers more feminized than ever

Checked. It’s EMFs.

Hey niggerloids, read the fucking thread.

>This study showed that 75 grams of sugar was enough to decrease T by 25% for a period of 2 hours: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22804876

Sugar controls my life 110% pimp

Attached: EmBU-jJWkAACLrb.png (365x498, 219.03K)