Like a fool i've fooled around with the idea of escaping. but coming out of the shower...

like a fool i've fooled around with the idea of escaping. but coming out of the shower, and realising i have access to running water, clothes, shelter, affordable healthcare and oppurtunities to excell it dawned on me: the only way i'll probably ever migrate is if my standard of living remains similar or improves. as of now, morocco doesn't offer me that prospects. so i'm sorry nederbro's, i can't leave your country quite yet. meanwhile, i'll make sure to respect your laws, rules and way of life.

i'm sure many immigrants can relate. we'd leave if we were given some sort of new homeland, like da joos.

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png (2560x1707, 19.16K)

The only thing you need to be given is a bullet to the back of the head.
Fields seasoned.

cant tell whos more based. Chaos Kek Get or Rule Follower Gag

But you already have a homeland

> ID: OBegfccM
poorfag. opinion discarded.

yeah, but the standard of living is too low and culture/religion is stagnate and regressive. nevermind the agressive attitude towards foreigners.

it's an easy pick. a faggy visigoth or a macho pureblood berber.

>the standard of living is too low
Why not go there and improve the standard of living?

maybe save some money for a business in morocco, most people dream of that. Besides you cant afford to buy a house in the Netherlands

> i'll make sure to respect your laws, rules and way of life.

if this was the case there would be no problem at all

>g i have access to running water, clothes, shelter, affordable healthcare
you have these in moroco, no?

i can not alter the course of an entire nation. i don't have enough power. i would need deputies and an organize with national committees to make what you're suggestion possible. but you're absolutely right, not kidding.

very insightfull of you. yeah, right now i'm doing the work to start a construction company in maybe 5 years. mygoal is to primarily cater to small households in the netherlands, belgium and germany. all this will hopefully yield the capital and backbone to travel to corruptistan. i'll want to start an apprenticeship program, so my employees can work abroad and i don't have to rely to heavily on local workers. i also want to unite my family, behind this new coparation. they all seem so confused, lost and uncoordinated in europe.

People who go try to convince immigrants to go back by saying "just make your own country better :)" are the most pathetic thing on Any Forums.
Not even presidents manage to actually change the course of a country for the better.

Some things yes, healthcare no, food is available but of lower quality and amounts, basically bread and hummus or sugary pastries. Its better as a business owner not on some third world salary

Hello, i'm from DOnbass, is it flag of Novorussia?

> affordable healthcare
kek. said it best. dentists can't even perform rootcanal treatments, because they lack the equipment - talking from personal experience here.

Ou, y you flad

> is it flag of Novorussia?
no. we're still seeing a russian flag.

a thread died for this

> isignificant ramblings of a psychotic gluesniffer
how is your day "moroccan"

only because it had a mohammed cartoon in it

sounds pretty faggy, thats why people are being shit on by governments because they are lazy little bitches that cant take care of themselves. bet you shower and wash your hair every day, and wash your hands before you eat. bet you have never killed cleaned and cooked anything before in your life and never will. bet you are useless.

Attached: 1652846791074.gif (435x250, 2.79M)

this

i know how to cook meat. i shower 1/week and rarily use soap. i clean my hands after i eat, unless i'm about to eat breakfast of if they are dirty.

i have never killed, and i doubt you did either. i plan on farming chickens, goats and sheep. so i still have time to learn.

did i cure your butthurt? what the fuck is up with that?

i have been to madrid. the majority is mexican. how do you cope. do you actually feel european? you're being used, fucked and discarded. what are you doing to change spain's former glory?

i'm done with this thread. all further replies are useless. i will not read them. it's time to move on.

picrel is courtesy of OP.

Attached: file.png (849x849, 908.5K)