He's just a rich man doing what rich people do. He calls his dad pedo Pete as a joke cause everyone calls him a pedo...

He's just a rich man doing what rich people do. He calls his dad pedo Pete as a joke cause everyone calls him a pedo. You have zero evidence of pedophilia. Drugs and hookers is what we'd all do if we could.
It's just a man having a good time and you're all jealous.

Attached: RDT_20220711_1443368000296104591329327.jpg (828x982, 193.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/old-man-spanks-his-sex-slave/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep, and now everyone knows about it.

Attached: 1579231981318.png (500x508, 104.85K)

oh yea dont forger about clinton and Joe biden meeting with epstein in airplane

Attached: trigger.jpg (235x214, 8.61K)

Link please is there anymore of pictures with theses girls

In December 2019 this photo was available!
where the fuck was I what’s going on here is that Hunter?

The counter offense isn’t working you circumcised glownigger faggot. Nobody here gives a fuck about Trump except for the retards in his general. Even if you had photo and video evidence of Trump having sex with 12 year olds on Epstein’s plane, it is completely irreverent to the current situation because he is not the president. It’s a false equivalency we are seeing in every one of these threads so obviously it’s part of a count offensive and is a tactic but you’re out of your fucking league mr. frontal lobe impairment.

Theres other pics that keep getting deleted for obvious reasons. Theres one of a little girl ike 10 grabbing his penis while hes naked. Like a shit load of people got banned. You probably wont believe me, but ive seen it, and it exists.

Yup, totally normally to French kiss your 17 year old granddaughter. Nothing to see here.

Attached: 1650366178103.jpg (1340x1330, 1.4M)

In the other video with her you can see she's clearly a 40yo hag

Everyone calls Joe Biden a pedo because Joe Biden is a pedo.

It's totally normal to be nekkid with little brown girls. Why are you guys making a big deal out of this?

Attached: 1653059643650.jpg (720x762, 37.44K)

No I seen it but the picture is of a woman in her late 20s there’s other pictures with him and that woman that’s why they cut off half her face
but if there was a clearer shot with them other girls I would say there’s issue but I still don’t understand why they’re all around him dressed up that way with the hair done somethings not right

Fake this video is still up on line not joe

Post video then. It looked like a minor to me

>you can’t convince someone that smokes crack is an upstanding citizen. We have seen how Biden and pelosi treat children on YouTube

>where do these glowniggers come from and do they know that hell is eternal?

Whatever tard. I remember a couple of years ago when you fuckwads started pushing the "all the stuff you're going to see with celebrities fucking kids is deep fakes." You're horrible at this.

Do white people really

Someone give good books or short stories??

Give me a second I will unless another user beats me to it

>zero flight logs of drumpf ever going to Pedo Island
cope

Hate to say it, but yeah pretty much. Dude just loves to party and has a pretty close relationship with his dad, they are like friends.
The whole right wingers and biden haters jumped on to this new "iphone leaks" bandwagon without actually know what is in them.

Hey girl don’t believe everything you see on the Internet children
thisvid.com/videos/old-man-spanks-his-sex-slave/

Attached: DF082422-B014-4A81-AB88-8A93B930B72F.png (640x1136, 1.2M)

This thread got quiet real quick no one wants to k they were tricked?