Democrats are the worst

Independent master race checking in. There are a lot of dumb Republicans in the world, but somehow none of them want to intrude into my life.

Attached: 8A46C058-0ECD-4C81-A265-71CCB69BBD4E.jpg (828x1006, 417.86K)

I remember when Democrats were about individual freedom, liberty, democracy. No idea what happened and I guess I don't care... but now they are all about control and conformity which is what republicans used to be accused of. Despise both parties either way. Bloods and Crips. Rebloodlicans and Democrips.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. They never remember their embarrassing past, project their own evil onto others and change their morals whenever they are told.

every democrat is a pedophile
call them a pedophile irl and watch them recoil and seethe
then send them the videos of biden pinching and sniffing kids
vote for pedophile = you are a pedophile, end of story

So much this.
Of all of the insults you can lob at leftoids, accusing them of being pedos hits the hardest.
They even churn out countless WaPo and NYT trash articles to do damage control by saying it's just a QAnon myth to call them groomers.

Attached: groomercrats.png (418x418, 67.19K)

Meanwhile, Hunter should be in jail, as per his father's 94 crime bill which targeted blacks for using crack

Attached: 1657489896002m.jpg (1024x775, 69.03K)

Attached: Liberals.jpg (250x249, 10.3K)

I'll never forgive the left for the rest of my life.
If anyone blames the unjabbed for anything around me, or endorses taking their liberties away, they're getting followed to their car.

Attached: 1655739085890.png (615x615, 361.51K)

If true, the gunfire should be starting any minute.

Wait til they find out its mostly black people that are the unvaccinated

You shouldn't lose kids over the COVID vaccine.
But refusing to give your kids the proven MMR vaccine is abuse and the authorities should take your kids away from you.

Leftism dies without censorship

Sausage is the wurst

>But refusing to give your kids the proven MMR vaccine is abuse and the authorities should take your kids away from you.
But giving your kids pills to stop their natural development isnt abuse?

This. Just because they might not be screaming about vaccine mandates at the moment, these people didn't disappear and they sure as hell didn't change. They'll have the exact same attitude to whatever the next *current thing* is.

Nice strawman.

>refusing to give your kids the proven MMR vaccine is abuse
Didn't mumps disappear from the wild like polio did? Sort of like volcano insurance in Rhode Island.

I saw my neighbor collapse in his driveway. He called the cops on me for having a fourth of july party and we weren't wearing masks. I didn't call 911. I just let his wife find him two hours later when she came home from work.

Answer the question

based

This is why we stock guns and ammo.

Yeah this is obviously fake, so i'm expecting 500 posts of retarded schizos

MMR protects against 3 viruses, (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
There are still ocassional outbreaks of them, prevalent in unvaccinated populations.
Even polio is still standard vaccination, and there are outbreaks in other countries.

"The silent breeze heard before a devastating act".

Good job.

JUST FUCKING KILL THEM

thats the hill I die on

We're they? Or do they say what sounds nice while working towards the left side of the loser dystopia nightmare sandwich?

Attached: 1654825682722.png (1355x842, 544.43K)

Extremely based

Not my problem.

Imagine being in close to mid July of 2022 and still pretending to care about Covid

The left went further left but the right went off the deep end ages ago. Liberals are still very much the title most Americans would give themselves because it’s usually built on incremental progressive ideas while maintaining certain aspects of the status quo. Any Forums is anti establishment. But skews further right because saying nigger gets you banned on most platforms since being an out and about racist is something incels do. No one changes literally every axiom they have because someone had blue hair and says they’re trans. If that was what made you flip then you have to look deep within yourself and ask were you ever a liberal or did you just tolerate the “other” because it was the path of least resistance.

So the Demorats are Fascist then?
'subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation'
'as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens'
'Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative'

Some seethe with your pasta?

>I remember when Democrats were about individual freedom, liberty, democracy
No, you remember when they weren't in power so they had to try to win people over.

They've always been petty and vindictive.

Reptilians are subhuman, I don't care what they say.

Attached: 1652205950751.jpg (491x588, 19.91K)

Did you used to believe the words coming out of their mouth and not compare them to their actions?
They haven't been for that shit for longer than the oldest person alive has been alive.

what the hell is WRONG with america?
have all the american movies been a lie?

sage because OP didn't provide a source link so maybe it's bullshit.
probably is because "1 post by this ID" on OP.

Attached: 23.gif (1024x752, 1.59M)

>Liberals are still very much the title most Americans would give themselves
Are you visiting for the first time or political illiterate?
Half the country has been using liberal as a slur for decades.

Yes yes yes i love threads like this. Reminder that there are Democrats and Republicans in your town government fucking everything up and you just need enough people in your town to say enough is enough and kick them the fuck out, take back your government and ban those goddamn parties from running even a lemonade stand.

Not having a police state where politicians are in control of your medical decisions and reproductive autonomy is a threat to... democracy?