He is right, you know, Any Forums

Russia keeps losing so hard
Slava Ukraini!
Freedom and democracy will win! The liberal world order is undefeated!

Attached: as.png (1080x1350, 1010.38K)

dat himars tho frfr brbrrrr no cap

death to NATO and all its simps

based unironically

is this the litmus test for winning? if so, russia already won months ago lol

Russia still hasn't put more than ~1/5 of its forces into this conflict
Ukraine is doing everything they can and are still losing ground against a mere FRACTION of Russia's forces
that's nothing to cheerlead about
you Germans are just moving yourselves further up the list of 'next to get assraped'

Putin should just retaliate with classic carpet-bombing. Enough is enough.

sooo I understand HIMARS shoot at houses with civilians?

The only right thing this guy has ever said was that cities could benefit from trains.

Attached: IMG_1290.jpg (1080x1256, 100.59K)

>loses 1/4th of nations, landmass bigger than the combination of England and Wales
>celebrates blowing some shit up
This is what happens when you let zoomers on the internet treat war like a football game.

US alone spends more on military science in one year then Russia spent since 90s.
Ruskie subumans cant win.

Are the other 4/5 of russian forces in the room with us, user?

Attached: IMG_20220502_213843_417.jpg (812x540, 61.2K)

cia agents working for jews are desperately trying to provoke russia to nuke because the cme is coming soon and their bosses are seething they are about to lose power

like pouty retarded children

Again, an ukrainian kindergarten.

I thought blowing up civilians was a war crime

>bombs his own country
>probably kills thousands of ukrainians in the vicinity
>this is winning

> Believing propaganda of any side in this conflict
user, I...

Its all fun and games until Russia nukes DC and NYC. Get fucked jews.

i saw a some vids of this dude, he is jewish, likely

Like who? Zelensky that Faggot whore actor that sucks Biden's dong for Billions of paper dollars, and parades all over western media. What a fucking joke. I hope Russia wipes that money that laundering country off the map.

The point he makes is that Russia hasn't even bothered to mobilize yet - and he's right, too. And I bet it'll use tactical nukes if it ever forced to mobilize, to soften the opposition and get justification for the population.

I really feel sorry for the common Ukrainians, you guys are getting the short end of the stick no matter who wins or who loses this war. One day humankind will find a way to stop retards in power from using their countries as pawns in others wars but that day is not today fortunately.

Attached: 596559682932310028.png (112x112, 27.53K)

>fortunately
unfortunately goddamit

Why does anyone suck the dick of either Ukraine or Russia so goddamn hard?