BLOOD IN THE WATER

DEMOCRATS ARE TURNING ON BIDEN

THEY'RE DONE WITH HIM

Attached: blood.jpg (1156x1020, 141.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah yeah I bet

How is this a win for us? They’ll just pick a new leader

They have no one else

Gavin Newsom

Never stop pressuring them on the election fraud. When they finally admit they didn't vote for him, or when they decide saying they didnt will win them social points, the whole issue can be re-addressed with less hysteria.

more like blood in his stool amiright

>They have no one else

Attached: aoc.jpg (1400x1050, 143.74K)

They have Gavin Newsom, the Great White Hope

They got Biden in office, they can get anyone in there with enough shilling, user

Biden sucks.
Biden has always sucked.
The only reason Biden is president is because he peeled off some of the Trump Vote.
Keep Granny and PawPaw alive because they are swing voters.

Then
Get a job sucking off mitchy boy's dick.
And give all that money to Trump

They are making sure you know what the reason for his sudden impopularity is user
You have to know why he is at 29% approval rating also eat my shit

Attached: 2357891-j6MR_orig.png (512x510, 214.43K)

I'm done with this reality.

not old enough

Who would they run? Everybody hates Kampala, AOC is too young. Newsome?

he got recalled and they cheated again so as to not destroy his chances. In reality he has no support among leftists or vanilla democrats.

Attached: chrome_2022-07-11_14-44-54.png (840x460, 635.57K)

>he peeled off some of the Trump Vote.
more people voted for trump second time than the first.

Guess I should have read the thread lol.

WRONG

Attached: aoc2.png (798x126, 25.84K)

he's gonna get reelected if he runs again
approval ratings don't matter in a rigged system, just ask cuckdeau

They voted for pedo pete. You need to shun them and remind them every chance you get that they voted in a pedophile. they voted in 5 dollar gasoline. they voted in a stagnat economy. do not allow them to ever feel as your equal they are scum fucks they are the lower class.

neither party has a viable candidate for the next two or three general election cycles.

What?

trump will win a 3rd time. he only has to beat out 20 million dem voters and computers.

AOC would get absolutely annihilated in a debate against literally anyone from the GOP

I like how hes suddenly presenting the Webb telescope pics. Total PR move and completely hilarious considering he had nothing to do with it.

Can you imagine that retard in a debate?

Catholics are turning on jesuits. We're done with them.

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuit gay creep.jpg (720x869, 107.82K)

>DEMOCRATS ARE TURNING ON BIDEN THIS IS IT BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How you fucking morons don’t realize this is so they can have a Trump vs Clinton rematch is beyond me. Pro-tip: Trump wins.

THE MEDIA WILL JUST SAY SHE WON EVERY DEBATE NO MATTER WHAT

They're too divided to come up with a leader they all like. The younger lefty faggots want a farther left candidate but the establishment wants a moderate to not lose on the fence voters. They will compromise with someone who neither side is happy with lol

she turns 35 before the election

it's her turn

>Trump vs Clinton rematch
honestly we deserve this

They have election fraud. That's why Biden is allowed to do what he does, since they know they will win anyway.

they were focus group testing Manchin and Sinema when they were passing that bullshit infrastructure bill but both of them are just so transparently evil that i don't think they'd stand a chance. same with Kamala and Pete, or Warren, or Gillibrand, or Klobuchar. they're just such blatantly horrible people.

He got hit with a recall election. IN CA. The only reason he still has a job is because of his aunt pelosi. He wouldnt make it out of the first round of primaries. Nu leftists arent going to vote for white men. The only reason biden made the cut is because of his kang nigger affiliation and they wont make that mistake again.

>n-no u
>I was scared I’d be raped
>have you ever been raped? No, didn’t think so. I’ve been raped. Honest
>n-no u
>repeat

None of the progressives wanted the Old Straight White Rich Guy in the primaries.
Biden cheated from the fucking start.