Largest sub ever built puts to sea

Russia's wunderwaffe can level entire coastlines.

I'd hate to be in NATO now kek, glad im neutral, NATO m8s.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/russias-giant-nuclear-torpedo-carrying-submarine-declared-operational

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-221401_Brave.jpg (712x777, 165.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uL4RBZV7Wjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Made for Big Sea Exploring

Potato

If either coast of the US was levelled, the people in the middle of the US would celebrate

this is true

>Follows the fate of Kursk a few months later
Big projects never ended well

Havent nuke torpedoes been a thing since the 80s?

Why can’t paddies ever into opposing obvious evil? For shame. For shame.

Poisedon is a giant nuke submarine.
is autonomous and it is unofficially on the Sea now.

Steinerenko's counterattack will sink with a switchblade.

>opposing obvious evil?
They fought you for 800 years so yeah they can, seafaring jew

They’re lucky they’re not moored next to the Russians. They would’ve seen some oppression then, Giuseppe.

They do oppose the UK

Is it powered by a hamster on a wheel?

Haven’t you got some little neighbour countries to be invading, Orc? Get fucked.

its nuclear sub you retard hamster subs have been obsolete for decades.

But think of all the innocent intelligent people in San Francisco and New York City

Your country is falling apart. You only matter because you attached yourself to the U.S after your shit empire collapsed. You don't have an army and your leaders are alcoholic sex addicts, cope.

If it’s nuclear, then where is the smokestack? Picrel

Attached: 5B7E6D01-2AAF-4022-B32E-73E7AF96218A.jpg (275x183, 5.78K)

Yeah the Russians would have starved them, repeatedly invaded them, enslaved them, pushed their language to the brink of extinction, Cromwellov would have slaughtered like 200.000 of them and...no wait a sec

Britain today is a powerhouse of ideas, experiments, and imagination. Always has been, always will be.

And this means fuck all exactly how? Submarines have been able to sail the seas for a hundred years now. Wouldnt you think MORE submarines as opposed to one big one would be a better idea? It's not a major issue for NATO to tracka single big submarine, but a lot of smaller ones maybe.

its a nuclear powered nuclear warhead torpedo. regular torpedos with nuclear warheads run out of fuel fast

Except, Giuseppe, that was three hundred years ago when everyone was doing it and no one saw anything wrong with it. Russia does it today because of inherent evil.

>is a powerhouse of ideas,
>ideas: what happens if we let 2 million Pakis in?
>experiments
>experiment: what would happen if we were to add another 2 million niggers to the mix?
>imagination
>now imagine those Pakis did not rape 1400 british children

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=uL4RBZV7Wjc

(you)

Yawn. Are you a real Giuseppe or are you an Ivpn? Own up now.

As they should

What will the eternal Anglo think of next.

Attached: 1480391962726.jpg (1024x720, 207.86K)

>Largest sub ever built puts to sea
and now it has an American sub 20 meters behind it.

here you dolt
>invades Iraq
RUSSIA
>invades Afghanistan
IS
>bombs Libya
INHERENTLY
>attacks the peaceful Argentines who just wanted their islands back
EVIL!

Attached: smokestack.png (90x94, 17.76K)

Hahaha, you're first on the chopping block m8

top kek m8

Whoever wins, we win. Russia is crushed and the coasts are wiped out. What's the downside.

I thought you were trolling but apparently you are being serious.

Since even the most deranged anglo who still dreams of imperial times will eventually admit to the overload of shitskins in bongistan, if pressed, I presume that you are legit paid by the bong govt to shitpost which is why you are not allowed to badmouth your turdoid masters

Attached: Bv_wRQwCQAM2EXm.jpg (1610x2048, 361.42K)

>Largest sub ever built puts to sea
It's a little bit longer than a Typhoon-class but much thinner and 6,000 tons lighter.

Attached: Fact.jpg (2524x1419, 231.63K)

The torpedo can literally go around the planet, it has a nuclear engine

You had a point until argentina. That was a military invasion. Not juwt "wanting an island back".

because amerimutts mistook the Belgorod for a large BBC dildo and wanted to insert it in their anuses

>another russian wunderwaffe.
when will it end?

Attached: new russian wunderwaffe.webm (500x280, 281.43K)

Imagine if we invaded Ireland, got bogged down just over the border, lost 30,000 squaddies, got our flagship sunk in the Irish Sea, and started to level Irish towns with artillery because we were so demoralised and inherently evil. Imagine. Kek. Have a good night, Ivpn.

I thought the bongoloid was trolling so I trolled him back
I now realize he is trying to be serious, probably paid to

And that means anything... how? Nuclear submarines can go around the planet. So can aircraft carriers... and ships... and planes... and icbm's.

Idk man I do enjoy eating some of the salt water fishes.

I still would and I live there.

Attached: 1631167804742.jpg (1280x532, 274.58K)

>MUH WUNDERWAFFE GOING TO WASH JEW YORK AWAY
Yet doesn't even send a cruise missile up Zelensky's ass for some reason...

Imagine if you invaded Zululand, lost one column to naked negroes with spears, then lost another battle, then another again, then had to fight them with gatling guns and massacring civilians. No wait it's half of your military history.

Also imagine if your empire collapsed and you were left with a little island filled to the brim with pakis and nogs lmfao

>is autonomous
Does that mean that they did the thing? They made the deal? Wow.

probs sunk within 6 months

Think of the crazy shit USA has considering they made stealth bombers in the 60s

Attached: 1645901600072.png (600x600, 84.83K)

Largest sub to me is still OPs mom.

If you are a Giuseppe, see Ethiopia. You got run out of the place by grass skirt wearing darkies with sharpened mangoes.
If you are Ivpn, see Ukraine. Kek. Bellend. I’m off to bed, you cunt.

>Ethiopia
The Ethiopian empire's army was the most modern army in SSA and actually had rifles, gatling guns and cannons as well as British/Russian/French backing
The Zulu tribe's army was a small tribal force of men literally armed with spears, cow hide shields, old muzzle loading rifles if lucky, no proper training and 0 international backing.

Guess who ended up losing three battles to these half naked spearchucking niggers while somehow managing to lose more men than the negroes themselves? Hint: the island kikes with rotten teeth.

Why would you trade an
ICBM:
- hard to track
- fast delivery system
- hard to intercept
- relatively cheap to construct
- proven science
- can strike literally anywhere

For a Nuclear torpedo:
- Easy to track
- slow delivery
- expensive propulsion system
- unproven technology
- can only strike coasts and oceans

Could this be a wunderwaffe? Are we seeing the Putput descend into madness?