Simp youtuber with 11 million subs encourages girls to whore themselves on onlyfans...

Simp youtuber with 11 million subs encourages girls to whore themselves on onlyfans, after seeing how much money Amouranth and Belle Delphine are making, saying it's the smartest thing a woman can do.
>I don't understand why people shame them for it. It's GENIUS

Attached: penguinz0.jpg (1920x1080, 462.68K)

no one with 100+ iq blames the women. the pathetic simping cückniggers are the problem

>MUH E-CELEBS OPINION

It's true, why would you go to wageslave if you can milk simps out of their money

I'm going to GAPE Charlie's BUSSY and treat him like the long haired man child simp he really is. He will be worshipping my magnificent DONG

Someone kill this faggot

Manlets when will they learn?

Why are men giving women this much money?

>July 11th 2022, I am forgotten

Attached: actman.jpg (900x900, 203.13K)

It's an influencer, fuck you satan
Btw this is his gf

Attached: 1656508335986.png (974x901, 973.59K)

I refuse to believe all that money is organic simpbux

He's not wrong though. Plus by oversaturating the market he lowers the value of OF whores by means of supply and demand, thus reducing it's viability and resulting in women looking towards other outlets. We get whores to strip for cheaper and they get real jobs, it's a win-win.

This he isn't wrong that said he is an atheist so I can kind of see why he doesn't have any morals about women being whores
But who cares LMAO it's e celeb shit willing to bet somebody's going to send this to Charlie and then It will be a video topic

Attached: 1656775105748.jpg (826x506, 100.32K)

>simping is the problem
>don't blame the women
Do you not see the irony in your simp post?

Not by me he was punished for a sin he did not commit and he's also an Xbox Chad

Attached: 1656565066174.jpg (739x881, 105.94K)

>cucked by a dog
LOL!

Hey everyone, so cum dildo asshole troglodyte asswipe moron dick. That's about it, see ya.

Attached: faggot.jpg (320x326, 14.74K)

>he is an atheist so I can kind of see why he doesn't have any morals about women being whores
Meanwhile you worship a jew messiah from a jewish book of tricks to keep goy in line, but at the same time jews are actually brainwashing your women and making them whores, so who's jewing who

This same fag was surprised about amosluts stalker not too long ago saying how Tñterrible and horrible such an experience can be, well maybe if these whores didn't have an onlyfans and gather thousands of lonely mostly mentally ill men this wouldn't happen, just wait until one of these fans murders or rapes a onlyfans thot then maybe they will think twice about posting images and talking money from strangers who became obsessed with them, like some fag said these aren't sane chads paying them money it is mostly very lonely men seeking even the tiniest amount of attention from a female who they then feel they own and can do whatever they want with them since they pay them constantly.

>stop being a paypig
>problem goes away because there is no money in it

Never cared for this tuber but nice to see he is helping lift girls out of poverty. Very noble.

Socially destructive degenerates should be banned from living.

Stopped watching after he put his face in every video. His older videos are kino as fuck though

Dude shut up critical aka Sseth is fkin based.

Has anyone checked the early life of all these people?

Attached: 1654110704972.jpg (1170x1147, 539.11K)

he literally tried to cancel a black guy for anti-LGBT stuff from 2018 when QTV's twitter was hacked. fuck this cunt actman for going on about it for 2 months. he deserved to get struck down by youtube since that was the very thing he was doing against QTV

I blame them both for destroying society but I blame the simps 5x more than I blame the whores.

I still blame them both tho

>Charles White
kikes aren't white.

You just know.