/BPG/ - BidenPosting General

>ITT: we post like Joe Biden

Attached: B6CD3A28-D0E7-4A48-BBD7-EB18F38F59F9.jpg (2154x1436, 156.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jack! Come on.

Joe Biden is just hitting his stride. He's feeding millions of weary traveller's pouring into America and he's rock solid on transgender freedom and integrity for children. Jesuits know how to educate leaders.
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuits beaming.jpg (720x1334, 165.96K)

I I I I I I was I am trully hhhappyy tthat our our soldierrrs are back from the soil back and we need to be ppp p p proond thaa thaath theee y y served ououour ccc cccountrry. G g god bbless america and bless america lord

great start user, but you gotta have that abrupt switch mid-sentence to a completely different topic and then end it all with a non sequitor

It's Jover

Attached: 1629337188315.png (1201x675, 651.38K)

Oh right yeah I heard him talk only few times as I cant stand that senile faggot.

good advice, we can see that anons are quite friendly on the board. end of quote. repeat the line

I I I I umm... I uhhhhh... umm...

DO I SMELL CUNNY

Attached: IMG_20210416_221053.jpg (690x460, 49.6K)

> ITT we post like Joe Biden
like Joe Biden

Listen, Fat. Corn Pop hairy legs

The uhh... umm... I... and the... uhhhh... I mean the umm.... the... the... the uhhhh...

This guy sent everyone 300 dollars a month for a couple months, took credit for ending child poverty in the united states, then stopped sending the checks. How come he doesn't keep bragging about that? Isn't it a big deal?

Attached: pol.jpg (1000x1000, 220.23K)

THE PRESIDENT: He he hello, Cleeelandd! . Thak you. —————— Than yo.

(The orchestra concludes playing “I am senile faggot and need to go.”)

Thak you to to t t the orchhe estra. Thak ou veyy much.

Well, let me start off by sayingg——————————————————————————————
————————————————where I was I was in the the batt h tub?———————————————
I’I’I’I’dd get in troruble wih mmy mmother, were se heere, if I didn’t sayay, “Exsccuese my non existin n g braaainn
when I’m spe aae aeaking.” I apologize.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: ————You have my — (laughs) —

Let's just talk about how great our nation is even though the moon above us is a couple of hundred years old... I mean... No there's still a chance that the.. The situation will still improve by the time i get to take a na.. Or i mean yeah you know there was a time when you could get uhhhhh uhhh. So in the meantime uhhh. Let's just get this over with
Thats the best i could come up with. Im sleepy

OP is a faggot.

> * walks out to podium looking completely lost *
> Itsmy p-pleasure to announce that uh, we're gonna give 11 billion trillion to African American communities, to buy schools they can wear at the govazaoutrpure
>* dead air, silence, blank stare *
>"My dad came to America, smuggled on an Irish coffin ship."
>* grips podium, develops animalistic stare, begins inexplicably *
>"THESE COMMUNITIES NEED OUR HELP."
>* rapey soft voice *
>* chuckle *
>"I remember jiving with the picaninnies in Compton, B-Ball Biden they called me."
>* walks off, no questions *

You will never be a woman, and Joe Biden will never be a legitimate president

My fellow Americans. Today marks an important day in American history, something our founding fathers, founding mothers, and founding LBGT children could never have predicted back when space was just pie in the sky. Speaking of black, I'd like to mention how good of a job Karino Jean Peer is doing as Press Secretary, she's the first black lesbian to give a briefing about telescopes since Andrew Enstein. He was the man who said anything is possible end quote. Repeat the line. Anything. Is. Possible. And that includes flying telescopes. Thank you.

Attached: old fucks.jpg (1200x807, 341.43K)

*clenches fists and locks elbows at angle*
Listen here Jack, prices are going up because of Russia. We gotta...uhh...things are getting a bit expensive because of Putin. And...and...and we gotta pay it, but just for a little bit. Wwwe got to support Ukraine, and these high prices are just a temporary thing. So don't worry about tthose high gas prices. Because you can bet on it that we've got the pplanets best interest in mind. I'm talkin an increase focus on renewables and...just buy a damn Tesla why don't you? How much longer do I need to keep talking to these stupid bastards? Oh...uhhh...we're doing what we can to be a more environmentally friendly and conscious country one day at a time. We're building back better. End of quote. Repeat line.