WARNING: GET OUT OF NYC

I have had a realistic dream 13 days ago about NYC being destroyed by a nuclear bomb. The elites are aware of this, that’s why they released that shitty survival video. Jews have also been leaving the area recently, I expect a mass exodus of them soon, similar to 9/11 where Jews got “lucky” and didn’t show up to work at the WTC.

Get out of New York!

Attached: 1E5511AB-81DF-4EE6-B14D-11E5BC8775D0.jpg (1600x1200, 272.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk
youtu.be/rwRjc2vH4Uw?t=97
youtube.com/watch?v=EHC9HE7vazI
bitchute.com/video/07SjRIR6hcbP/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was it a wet dream? dont be shy leaf I know it was.

Where the hell are jews going to go?

um.. this vid was posted by NYC emergency management today.
youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk
"Nuclear Preparedness PSA" its about NYC getting nuked. wtf

Ukraine? when there are no slavs left?

>13 days
sounds pretty close to 2 weeks

WTF BROS A NORTH KOREAN NUKE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY

>The elites are aware of this, that’s why they released that shitty survival video.
What video?
Link?

More like Nuke York City am I RIGHT (?) ?

just when I thought my life couldn't get shittier the nukes are going to drop
ok man

>I have had a realistic dream
>flag
stfu chink, you guys dont dream you are soulless bugmen

If true (not because of Leah's dream though), then probably a false flag to distract from something else.

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_the_Central_Intelligence_Agency.svg.png (1200x1200, 282.41K)

youtu.be/rwRjc2vH4Uw?t=97

Bump
I heed your warning

well its about NYC, so why do you care? anyways it goes to fulfil the Titor Prophecy.

It’s interesting that this is being talked about. I don’t usually have dreams I feel are “prophetic” but days before the 2016 election when I was feeling blackpilled about Trump’s chances, I was living in Brooklyn and had a dream about air raid sirens going off. My (soon-to-be) wife and I walked out to the street to see it otherwise quiet and sunny, before getting back in our apartment building, heading to the basement and waiting for the blast. I just thought I had seen too many memes of gif related.

Attached: 4325A2A6-5E5B-4CB8-8E62-7B0AB9EE0959.gif (306x132, 1.33M)

>oh fuggg
Between the OP's dream and this harsh reality.... I think we all know........

PENNSYLVANIA OR TENNESSEE OR HAWAII

Those stateS love to be ruled under judisim

Attached: 355d90ea-350b-48a0-ab24-2bf5cf76a8a5-medium16x9_AP21293632454908 (1).jpg (648x364, 47.63K)

fuck it
shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EHC9HE7vazI

was this man in your dream?

Attached: muppeen.png (237x396, 112.38K)

Catskills mountains.

Wheres that chad meme where he dismisses requests for actual evidence and says he just saw it all in a dream?

Fuck you those yanks need to stay there and get what they got coming to em

>Where the hell are jews going to go?
If you are into prophecies, it would be their homeland but I would guess more like outer city limits to wait for the chaos, then set up memorabilia gift shops that sell {new date} merch and will throw out all that old 9/11 merch.

Did the Newark nigs shoot it down?

FAKE AND GAY FUCK GLOWNIGGERS STAGED EVENT IN JEW YORK TO SHIFT ASSETS

ZOGmerica getting nuked? We could only be so lucky.

Work in downtown nyc, never seen so many jews moving around the city before in my life, fuck me

Attached: dream.jpg (680x162, 16.28K)

>BRO I REALLY HAD A DREAM, TAKE SHELTER
HAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING LEAF

Wew I had a dream last night and you just caused me to realize what it was about.
>I'm at like a wedding dinner or something, some formal gathering of many people
>in NY
>all people I used to know from NY but haven't talked to in a decade cuz I noped out and they don't like me any more because of that (crab bucketers)
>at this dinner no one is talking about the reason they are all there but instead all anyone can say is "wow you've done so well for yourself", "I wish I could have a life like yours"
Then I woke up. I've been pondering what that dream could have been all day. It wasn't a dinner it was a funeral.

who the fuck is leah? it does sound more like cassandra

did you see the emergency mgmnt vid?
id at least take some iodine if i were you.. best of luck fren

BASED

guys don't worry I dreamed about unicorns and shit, so we're good

Attached: a113_pera_mesel__unicorn_dreams.jpg (902x1228, 293.63K)

If my wife's 401K is going to be decimated anyway, let NYC melt. I hope there are many celebrities in their NY residence when it happens.

Get out of New York anyways anons, you don't need nukes when you've got 5G transmitters everywhere, that can amplify the signals into ionizing radiation when they're that close together. It's a nice way to set off a Geiger counter.

Attached: imaginelivinglikethis.png (1243x869, 1.36M)

>I have had a realistic dream 13 days ago

Attached: pepe retard.jpg (385x385, 27K)

that dream was you sleeping through the PSA on youtube, turn auto play off faggot

Lets get on it with it then

if nyc gets nuked the whole world will get nuked or at least it's going to get fucked for decades, economically or in other ways

according to most war games, if ANY city is nuked, all cities will be nuked shortly thereafter. Leave all cities immediately if this happens.

Do you remember how they shorted 9/11?

Attached: shorts.png (1182x976, 327.97K)

bitchute.com/video/07SjRIR6hcbP/
I'm not kidding when I say that they emit ionizing radiation in proximity of each other, get the fuck out of the cities.

Attached: coronadischarge.png (1880x1000, 1.22M)

(((They))) will still have their NY address on their DL so they will claim to be survivors affected by fallout. Gibs and public pity! And heroic stories of survival and rescues