PUTIN WARNS LITHUANIA OF 'HARSH MEASURES IF IT DOESN'T STOP BLOCKADE!

July 8 (Reuters) - Russia warned Lithuania and the European Union on Friday that it could adopt "harsh measures" against them if the transit of some goods to and from the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad did not resume.

"If the situation does not stabilize in the coming days, then Russia will take harsh measures against Lithuania and the European Union," Maria Zakharova, spokesperson of the Russian foreign ministry, said in a statement. "The issue has taken too long to resolve."

reuters.com/world/europe/russia-warns-lithuania-it-could-take-harsh-measures-over-kaliningrad-transit-2022-07-08/

Attached: FUG.png (679x677, 720.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10774235/Ukraine-war-Russian-state-media-threatens-UK-underwater-nuke.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a shit

What are harsh measures ruskie?
Are they baiting you into another invasion

The Lithuanians wish a nigga would. Ruscucks are getting btfo by a third world army right now, imagine something more modern? Lithuanians will be in Moscow in a week LOL

The russnigger won‘t do shit. He‘s going to pussy out like he did with Sweden and Finnland, when he threatened with „harsh measures“ when they join NATO.

who cares jesus christ

Attached: 1657482034898.jpg (766x400, 23.25K)

>Threatened them when they joined NATO
This never happened though, demented westcuck

>russia warns Lithuania
so wat

Attached: 1656314073302m.jpg (1024x575, 107.08K)

in 2 weeks.

your kinsmen said the same thing a couple of months ago. Boris gone. Estonias prime minister gone. EUR btfo. JPY tanking. Biden 33% approval rating. Ukraine chunked. I'm sure the russians expected at least a challenge, but no, your kinsmen couldnt even do that.

Attached: 1657384175708.jpg (677x1024, 121.79K)

Don't worry, they'll come get their asses kicked by Lithuana as soon as they're done getting massacred and pushed out of Ukraine.

yup.

you can't even spell the name of the country

Keep hearing Ukraine army was the best trained and biggest army in Europe was this bullshit or not?

I’m so fucking tired of this bullshit. Just do something already.

>if US and UK keep arming Ukraine we will nuke them
Nothing happened
>if Finland and Sweden join NATO we will nuke them (they haven’t yet but will be this summer
Nothing Happened

If Putin wants to redeem his nuts he better start acting and less talking. I’m actually rooting for him I’m fucking tired of working my ass off getting paid well above the American average but still living paycheck to paycheck because of a kike controlled economic demolition. Just fucking do it Putin.

Oh this is going to be fun....

Another strongly worded letter? Russians are pathetic

>we will nuke them
source?

Deliver the F35 then.

Chinese last warning

Why is Putin always so butthurt

Had the most people, but it's equipment was Cold War scrap with next to no budget to modernize and they only started training people to XXI century standard a few years ago

But Russia is annihilating Ukraine lmao.

wtf is that photo. can someone shoop that dude getting his dick sucked by his bro that'd be hilarious

We don't have F35s

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10774235/Ukraine-war-Russian-state-media-threatens-UK-underwater-nuke.html

There are several more if I can find them but that’s all their state media as been doing.

oh I see appreciate it.

>biggest
maybe, but of course the other countries with more people (Ukraine was "only" 44mil before the war) could probably muster more.
>best trained
LOL no, they only got off their asses after 2014 and before the current war all their equipment was decaying USSR surplus.

That was about the arms? I thought it was about if WW3 kicked into gear.

Lol Russia is a mere paper tiger. Their army consists of conscripts that aren’t even 20 years old. Their weaponry, vehicles and armor are ww2 era or simply outdated. Their army morale is pretty low and tries to rape every Ukrainian thing in their way. If you think this war is sustainable and profitable for Russia in the long way you‘re about to be proven wrong.

Attached: BBC2AC4C-4143-4507-9FE0-F0E2BCCD3307.jpg (1124x1599, 267.43K)

But the US have you some and you have them stationed there and we said “Poland you give it to them for us”

Thank you user.

No no no no. The USA wanted to use you as the middleman to deliver them. I clearly remember that.

How bad do you think the mass desertion is on the Russian side user?

It's a stalemate now
Ukraine loses 100+ soldiers as a defending side, the attacking side always loses more
So imagine 300 dead Russians everyday + up to 10 tanks lost every day
This is not sustainable

probably because this conflict will only be an atomic war and the last for everyone?

yeh nah, the Russian military is incompetent, the Air Force can’t into interdiction missions and has no SEAD capability, the Army can’t into manuevre warfare because it’s Officer Corp and soldiers lack any training to efficiently close with the enemy, this will be an absolute shit show for the Russian military which will likely escalate into a nuclear confrontation if the response to Russia’s Army being BTFO’d in Ukraine by HIMARS is anything to go by.

It's probably a bit closer to even than 3x, but yeah the vatnik claims of russia having a 10 to 1 K/D ratio are bullshit.

>the attacking side always loses more
>So imagine 300 dead Russians everyday
>imagine
Russia is over guys.

Russia is blasting ukies with artillery for which they have no counter. It’s probably close to a 20:1 KDR in favour of Russia and any attempt to downplay that is laughable cope.

Putsie looses all high-ground if in to Lith

How will blasting your opponent with artillery work against NATOs air force??

>nonsense
Russians zerg rush a matter of course

Surely you have evidence to support your claims? If that's the case, why are the pulling out T-62s?

Attached: dronehatch1.webm (854x476, 1.93M)

They’re not even doing this anymore, they’re simply waiting for the artilkery to bombard a position and as soon as they meet any resistance they retreat and call in the artillery again, this could last for ages.

You don’t neee modern tanks to engage light infantry.

Artillery doesn't take enemy positions. They can shell all they want but at some point they have to send in infantry

Nukes.

another abandoned Russian tank

Attached: 5A2E450E-1C76-4E4E-884F-B71C931B0CA7.jpg (1024x696, 93.2K)

Yes you do, because a T-62 will get turned inside out by a basic RPG-7, while a T-90 required heavier weapons.

russia needs to get the fuck out of Kónigsberg

and so NATO won’t retaliate with their own nukes??