Remind me why I shouldn’t MGTOW?

Remind me why I should not MGTOW.

The modern, cis-gendered heterosexual man is considered “toxic.”

The modern man gives, and gets scraps in return.

The modern man marries, and gets divorced at a 50% rate.

The modern man must deal with his wife and children being brainwashed by kike media.

The modern man is a replaceable cog in the machine.

The modern man accepts “peaceful protests” as a product of a “racist system.”

The modern man takes the vaccine.

The modern man will inevitably eat the bugs.

Remind me again why I should try to get married and have kids. The audacity of people that they even think their genes are worthy of being passed on. No one should be reproducing.

Look at your parents. Do they look happy? Did having a family and kids “fulfill” them?

Look at the kids. Do they look happy? Hopped up on every SSRI and ADHD med known to man.

Look at the rich and famous. Johnny Depp, etc. do these people look happy? You accomplish your “life goals,” for what? To be in the same situation, with a nagging brainwashed wife and nagging kids, despite providing them everything.

Look at society? Do the NPCs look happy?

tl;dr Remind me why I shouldn’t live alone for the rest of my life. The past 2 years has really been the nail in the coffin for me. I’m going to become a hermit.

Attached: F3F474BB-1F99-4210-AD17-2931DF209FA2.jpg (1920x1920, 288.54K)

Be the best version of yourself and the universe will provide you with a girlfriend. If you give up you will definitely be alone forever

I don’t want a girlfriend. Every woman I’ve known has betrayed me, or we broke up for some stupid reason. I’m talking relatively long 3+ years relationships. All women are fickle, they change, and they want to change you. The problem is I don’t change, I will not comply, I will not affirm your gender identity. When women find out I do not want to consoom and comply, they don’t want anything to do with me. And that’s perfectly fine with me.

The only thing a woman is worth at this point is sex, and even that has diminishing returns as the years go on .

It depends dude, if you can be happy without a woman I'd say go for it, having a child in today's world is immoral, at least until these elites have been stopped.

If you need a woman's validation and female company to be happy then I'd say get one.
But the genes argument is mute as the world has become a hellhole.

mgtow is not a support group. actually no mra group is a support group. they always end up blaming women while maintaining this "have sex loser" attitude to fellow men. they help no one not even the vulnerable beta incels

I dont want to be part of a support group. I’m not saying I want to hang out with other MGTOW men. I want to be alone.

This society has made everything unbearable. You are walking on political eggshells with everyone. Make one wrong move and a friend cuts you off. I’m done with this society.

>Remind me why I should not MGTOW.
You should MGTOW.
I was groomed as a minor by a woman, and was sexually assaulted by a woman while I was drunk. For whatever reason, I attract abusers so my first course of action when a woman propositions me is to turn them down immediately.
The higher the body count, the higher the chance for divorce, cheating, STDs, psychological problems, and more. Over 90% of women would fail a cost-benefit analysis to become a wife. Better to stay single.

If the modern world really bothers you that much, go live in an EE monastery, or with villagers.
If not, try to find hobbies. Shooting, fishing, etc.

People make the world what it is. If you think the world is something that is just there and base your decision on implementing your gift of divine creation based on how "nicely set up things are" you judge the world to be at that time, then you probably aren't the type who should be having children anyways. It's ironic that people who think it's cruel to bring children into a world like this think they sound selfless and caring, but really they are so selfish to think that the world should basically be prepared by someone else for them before they exercise their divine right.

Evil has a hold on much of the world, but it can only destroy; not create. Creation is how we beat evil.

How old are you unironically?
Because being alone is actually best thing that you can do for yourself and relationships and marriage are actually mens sacrifice.
If you are pussy starved or virgin you can start delusioning yourself about how loveydovey it would be and how sex would be all the time but in all reality of things, only thing that would happens is your problems and the shit you need to manage will multiply by 5 and not only that it will be just multiplyed and staying around indefenitely because you are not supposed to fix that shit, you are only supposed to listen about it. From most trivial crap to most insane logic driven actions you cant even began to understand but they will be presented to you as normal.
I swear, the only option worth in todays world of passing genetic material is not findint trad woman or anything like that, its just pump till preggers and run like a nigger.

No reason not to at this point. Even if you admit your faults and ask for help you won't receive any

Attached: 1654588033733.jpg (833x1311, 345.13K)

Attached: 1654588087910.jpg (1080x833, 268.67K)

Attached: 1654588122831.jpg (1080x1488, 379.12K)

You should, it leaves more pussy for us.

Attached: 1654588154303.jpg (1080x504, 140.58K)

Attached: 1654588246819.jpg (1076x379, 124.97K)

Attached: 1654588278286.jpg (1080x1304, 328.27K)

you cant escape from the rat race. except if you cut everyone off your life. leave social media. and isolation along with loneliness will fuck you up both mentally and sexually. you will feel like the worst loser in life. its possible you grow up to be deranged in your 40s-50s

Attached: 1654590951781.jpg (750x1252, 571.2K)

your only purpose in life is to reproduce, anything else is just cope. you probably don't have a choice in it though for the reasons you've said. i just wish i was dead at this point. i quit my six figure job and i'm just waiting for my money to run out. i don't see the point in doing anything anymore, my life was a failure.

Attached: 1654591346556.jpg (739x1100, 424.85K)

It is all perspective but let me tell you something to go down that road means you can justify living in pods and eating bugs.
There are 7+ billion people in the world and the vast majority are not making any decent change to standard of living, it is getting worse.

If you think having children on the cusp of a depopulation agenda is a good thing you are either a moron or twisted.

This song goes very hard.

Attached: 238FE926-8AB0-47C2-B855-F21B81C4BEE2.jpg (609x1049, 65.71K)