Can you explain why they did this?

Can you explain why they did this?

Attached: IMG_3123-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 103.96K)

Nothing wrong with shouting out your allies

Thinking bout dem beans

Ivanka is so perfect.

I love her so much.

She can literally do no wrong.

She is an angel.

It is a great american company built up by an american mutt. Its beans, should be obvious.

Attached: 1644580107963.jpg (1029x1372, 136.11K)

When Joe Biden and the DNC are telling people to purchase vaccins and EV because they own stocks in the company as well in Chinese companies that are directly tired to the CCP.

It doesn't matter.

Every time a democrat opens their mouth about "policy" its just an advertisement for a business they own stock in.

Pentagon nigger brass owns stocks in chinese companies as well. The more Ukraine money that ends up in China and Israel the better.

Her face is fake. Multiple surgeries.

are you saying this is now an Ivanka thread?

Attached: sweatybuttonchoice.jpg (867x1200, 147.33K)

Make money off stocks.

I guess its better than having a son that promotes meth?

>same race

Goya supported Trump and gave to his campaign

the owner of goya, who was not particularly pro-trump (but not anti-trump either), showed up to an event at the white house showcasing successful american brands. typical innocuous stuff that happens in every administration. well the left reeree'd something fierce about it ("immigrants eat this and trump hates immigrants, reeeee!") and tried to cancel the brand. so conservatives did their anti-boycott thing and started hawking goya products. eventually everyone forgot about it and everything went back to normal. the end

Attached: 1640384736899.jpg (1080x1080, 145.99K)

>why does tv man make tv commercial
Idk

IIRC the president of goya said he supported trump and all the beaners got mad and boycotted the company even though it produced like 100% of food that beaners eat
I'm sure they forgot about it by now considering it still takes up entire aisles of grocery stores

Goy America First!

The President isn't supposed to advertise commercial products. That's a conflict of interest.

Actually the beaners were ok with it. The people who call beaners Latinx were upset for them

he wasn't being paid for it
saying he likes the brand is just an opinion

Because Goya makes fine American products.
Also Trump is ridiculous enough to do shit like this, which is endearing. Serving McDonalds to a bunch of hungry niggas instead of some kind of snooty fru-fru shit that rich liberals praise was another such example.

>The President isn't supposed to advertise commercial products. That's a conflict of interest.

What a dumbfuck

Attached: 6a00d834515c5469e2026bded2aa3a200c.jpg (827x551, 87.51K)

Dat nigga eating beans

BAN SIMPS.

Everybody always says that when I bring up my love for her

But it isn’t about are you reached the destination it is about how you are finally there

Attached: E26AE73F-C09B-460E-8DC7-17C265F2FDE8.jpg (634x912, 107.86K)

This is not a real quote but funny as shit.

I became a Republican when I saw the lies if Bill Clinton first hand. I became a Centrist when I saw the lies of Bush both first and second hand.

-Centrist'ism. Trolling the best of both worlds