Uh oh Abortion bros.. we got too cocky

They’re coming after women now and charging them with Murder.

twitter.com/douglascountytv/status/1546580220647546880?s=21&t=L6OKH-B2eCgnZ3y4iLCQ8Q

Attached: 67DFBF6C-6C50-4C83-8EF8-6D8B5E342558.jpg (1156x1688, 804.61K)

Based as fuck.

arrest those whores

So gay.

God i wish usa would annex us already. This fucking trannie govt is ruining my life

Attached: 1655115419762.png (550x534, 23.74K)

LOL roasties btfo

If murder was legal then, but illegal now, is it just to punish the murderer who acted within the law?

The answer is yes. An unjust law is unjust even if it is law.

Extremely dangerous precedent being set

Enjoy retroactive punishment when hate speech laws finally do hit the books

>Goes after broke ass hoes. But not multimillion dollar planned parenthood selling body parts
Government in a nut shell

This is a fake account, you retards.

i wish this was real
it was always illegal, there was just some pretending otherwise
not in any way both since those are ruled out by the constitution and werent originally the law

>ruining my life
How so?

That's a fake account

Good. Fuck-umm.

Holy based; get rid of whores

Globohomo strategy:
1.) Right does something we don't like
2.) Have our controlled opposition right-wingers go cartoonishly overboard
3.) Point to this as what right-wing action from #1 had enabled
4.) Fear causes leftists to vote in droves

Shut up faggot. If we're criminalized we'll just kill police/judges etc. Time for talk is fucking over. Degeneracy will be banned, the end, with all the hypocrisies and paradoxes and whatever that is required to do that.

Your precedent can suck our collective racist dicks.

I agree with this. And you know they'll be on the books eventually so it's just a matter of when.

Sure thing Bob.

>source: Twitter account with no followers.

im not on either side cause i dont care about this shit but what i do care is finally conservatives are punishing their enemies and for this i can give some respect cause they have been cucks for awhile

Lol. This will set a precedent where your government can make up stupid laws and retroactively imprison political dissidents

Based if true but obviously nothing will happen here.

Attached: 1591037882148.jpg (1900x1796, 1.99M)

You can’t arrest a pregnant woman cause she’s has a baby that can’t be charged with accomplice. They can commit any crime they want and not be punished until after birth

Oh and by the way this shit is fake and gay.
BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE.
But also user shouldn't keep making fake news posts, which is starting to piss me off.

Nigger are you retarded?

It doesn’t matter what the constitution says all it takes is for powerful people to say that hate speech isn’t covered by 1A and voila! hate speech laws on the books
It’s not even a certainty that SCOTUS as it is now would shoot down hate speech laws let alone a completely kiked-out BLM supreme court

Shit I was all for owning the libturds and their bullshit by putting their foot in their mouth over the whole “my body my choice” hypocrisy those vaccine mandaters pushed on us but god damn! Isn’t this a little too far?

Attached: F1CA25BA-9546-452F-8CA6-3642044135C2.jpg (460x397, 39.11K)

Ex post facto laws are unconstitutional

That sounds really illegal but based nonetheless.

see
The weird game of laws and precedents is about to end. No longer will over-analyzing jeaprodize white existence. We will have more rounded thinking - Natural Thought - and the Black Cube is already starting to crack.

>Shut up faggot. If we're criminalized we'll just kill police/judges etc. Time for talk is fucking over. Degeneracy will be banned, the end, with all the hypocrisies and paradoxes and whatever that is required to do that.

>Your precedent can suck our collective racist dicks.

Attached: 6CF24CB4-C0FE-4FE4-BC7C-74C81B3025C6.png (427x400, 40.61K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-155605_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x1853, 608.47K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1657143614141.gif (600x900, 604.99K)

Already unconstitutional.
And frankly I'm not negotiating on rights anymore.

Leftoids are over. Communists aren't even people.

Any Forumsjak account

Attached: 1653138039641~2.jpg (228x254, 14.42K)

If only they could do this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-155713_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x1864, 556.38K)

Fuck off leaf. Nows not the time for a burger like me to worry about the problems of another country. Fix your own bullshit country. Got plenty of troons destroying my own home. It ain’t much better here.

Attached: F6FF221F-16E7-4238-9D11-F5275FB869AF.jpg (1242x542, 577.62K)

you're just wrong to say any sort of precedent is being set which is what i replied to

That flag is missing like 20 triangles and a few circles

holy shit

It doesn’t matter what the constitution says

The constitution is only worth a single shit when powerful people are willing to hold themselves to it

yep. based OP outing the tards.

Attached: 20220711_155812.jpg (720x308, 37.05K)

Fake news you retards

You Americans are all talk no action.
Your election was basically stolen from you and ALLL you cucks could do was meander around capitol hill and go home sulking

>It’s not even a certainty that SCOTUS as it is now would shoot down hate speech laws let alone a completely kiked-out BLM supreme court

I love when completely retarded people say especially stupid shit with undeserved confidence.

No, even the liberal court that decided the abortion decision recognized hate speech was protected under the first Amendment in Brandenburg v. Ohio. Claiming this current court wouldn't uphold that standard, and likely even go much further, is purely an oppression fetishist's fantasy.

hoes mad. this won't hold up in court. You can't retroactively charge someone with a crime when the action was legal.

Sadly fake.

Douglas County is from a different time.

Canada barely qualifies as another country.

It wasn't the law, it's jurisprudence, a law doesn't have retroactive effect, but the manner you interpret it can change and have retroactive effects, unless you have res judicata, it's open for debate

Attached: 1657560546283.jpg (474x355, 27.79K)

Wtf is going on in Douglas county? This is just a joke account right?

Fake news???
Again? How fucking gay. End this thread.

Okay. This is funny now

Yeah it's some fucking incel chud retard that has never touched a woman in his life

Fake and gay.

you cannot charge people for a thing that they have done but that was not a crime at the time they did.

either a bullshiter or fake news.
slide

Liberty isn't granted

It is taken

>Americans
That's a whole lot of people! And yes, they do nothing! I agree! But I'm not really plugged into the collective thought here anymore. What they do, and what I do, are very different. Hopefully we can break down the psychological numbing agent the Jew has used on the west together. I try every day.

>Ex post facto laws are unconstitutional
Except you are right-wing and break (((ethnic laws))) or some shit. Germans got tortured and send to their death or prison, because they were lawful in the 3rd Reich.

You'll try to do that anyway because you are massive pieces of shit. Fuck what you want, these whores will pay.

AMERICA REDEMPTION ARC I'M SO FUCKING HYPED BROS
>JEWS WILL DANGLE FROM A NOOSE
JEWS WILL DANGLE FROM A NOOSE

Only ameritard can have retroactive law, bunch of fatass

hopefully this will encourage shitlibs to move away from red states and eventually the U.S altogether.

Attached: 1613608719624.jpg (563x542, 21.47K)

This is horseshit liberal fantasy
Reality is nowhere as good

>yeah man let's just toss those ten year old rape victims into a jail cell!

And conservashits wonder why nobody likes them... I wonder why...

Attached: cjones06282016.jpg (3378x2550, 1.11M)