So Hunter Biden fucked an underage girl and nobody cares?

Nobody cares that Hunter Biden did sexual things with a child. This country is absolutely lost and the government is illegitimate. Hunter Biden should be arrested by the end of the day today, yet he's living with Secret Service protection in a mansion in Malibu.

Attached: 345765656756756456.png (480x523, 245.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/IdHmDKuQNr53/
youtu.be/Rj8q5nwKRx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I care:
bitchute.com/video/IdHmDKuQNr53/

Attached: 1589923934237.gif (500x278, 2.42M)

Twitter lefties are praising him as we speak, Hasan called him "an absolute legend"

Oh sure now you care about human trafficking.

Attached: 1644779454214.png (700x398, 56.48K)

Rich people do that all the time.
And most time underage whores are proud of that.

It was confirmed to be a deep fake. Biden must be winning and the Russians are mad. Also the same bullshit happened with his laptop

I care, but theres no way to prove it cause its basically child p0rn and i am not downloading it and spreading it. I was trying to tell people about it but noone cares cause i cant provide proof.

>doesn’t say anything about human trafficking
Did you eat books as a child instead of reading them?

The people who would be outraged by this already hate both Hunter and Joe Biden. everyone else is asleep. judging by Joe's approval ratings, there aren't all that many left asleep.

Sure, just like the deep fake of him smoking crack and drinking white claw AT REHAB. Face it, transman, he’s a degenerate drug addict.

Weird. Hasan probably hasn't heard about the smoking gun.

I care. I'm still waiting to see those sweet nattie pics everyone talks about...

never will user, never will

I like how people claim it and yet no one here is brave enough to post it.

Attached: not my problem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

((( )))
Ryan Dawson debunked this

ANCREPORT.COM

Nope, they prefer to fuck older men with money, not losers with no money.
Whomp whomp.
Retard, the rich and the elite have been fucking cunny since BEFORE Roman times.

thats why im going to download it after work. we wont know without looking ourselves since everyones afraid to get a ban

youtu.be/Rj8q5nwKRx0

Attached: TaylorRainbowJumper.jpg (1600x828, 573.21K)

Dont do that to me user :(

I sure as fuck don't, it's just mutt muricans getting pimped out.
For Jews, by Jews, shabot shalom.

Hunter should be arrested by end of day today, yet here you are on le Nazi forum harassing whites who simply don't want blackmailed child molesting filth in charge of the country.

Epstien didnt even own the island back then. stupid cunt shill.

but this.....

Attached: 59681045-10966153-image-a-21_1656528148714.jpg (634x352, 46.53K)

he has political power you dumb nigger. He could go around fucking walmart frozen chickens and yelling "fuck niggers" and your kiked MSM engine will just memory hole it into oblivion

Any proof?

just download it yourself, thatll be the only way to know for sure

me too user, me too

Oh but you're gonna care when a powerless normal shmuck is having consensual sex with a 12 year old.

>Rich people and politicians fuck kids.
Whoopdeee dooo, mutt.
You won two world wars you should be happy about this progressive society!

Attached: 1568951315277.jpg (720x789, 93.39K)

I'm willing to bet real money that doesn't happen. You will just have a bunch of conservative media try to use it as a talking point for the next week or so and then nothing.

yeah, the dump you fucking dip

>he’s a degenerate drug addict.
Literally everyone in North America consumes something that falls under the definition of narcotic or drug.

w-where to download? not that i would

Attached: 53-537898_38444471-sweating-towel-guy-meme-template-clipart.jpg (880x978, 251.24K)

I only remember seeing some blurry pictures on Daily Mail. Did hackers upload the video somewhere?

I remember the Chinese guys claiming Hunter fucked his sister and it was just his sister-in-law.

link?