Why does America fear this alliance?

Why does America fear this alliance?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Germany-Russia.jpg (400x320, 62.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arian-slavo 4th Reich when?

Won't happen too fast because Germany is full of liberals and other parasitic pussies. I fucking hate being born here.

oh shit. they're gonna gangbang my country again

we have the work ethic and they have the raw materials.
if the two would come together.
euroasia could be made self-sufficient and a fortress.

Attached: friends.jpg (816x564, 244.57K)

Germanbros please do it. Break our gay destructive hold on the world.

U have only 1 country, kraut. Dont be hateful toward u countrymen inspire them to become better instead

Have you ever mixed Beer with Vodka? Truly something to fear.

We have the right industrial-economic mindset and they got the right social-political mindset.

He actually has 4 countries, kek.
Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland and Germany.

Don't forget the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden and Norway while you're at it.

Hey, I was only naming German-speaking countries. No need to extend the idea to all Germanics.

If you want to extend the idea to all Germanics, you're next on the list, Croat, together with Slovenia, Czechia, Poland, France and the United Kingdom.

I forgot Belgium, lol.

No, please stop! Stay in Germany, you have only one state!

FESTUNG EVROPA kills the globohomo

it would end the dollar and military hegemony. The lardass niggerlover fears competition.

Germans are so incredibly dumb. throwing away centuries of industrial and cultural partnership with Russians for pic related

Attached: 1650688661426.jpg (1080x1946, 595.43K)

>alliance of the spergs

I wish BMW would make smaller grills. I like the classic look of the 80s.

Wtf you named slavs, dinarics, gauls and anglos and mixed all toghether. They aren't germanic (or do you think indoeuropean means germanic?)

We already did this faggy arc 80 years ago, we don't want a reboot. It sucked then, it'll suck now.

German technological know-how.
Russian natural resources.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w
they truly fear this

Attached: 1654614418208.png (759x911, 522.45K)

You have to look back to the history.

The US was founded by colonialists coming across the seas for sake of resources. Last time that lead to the genocide of aboriginals of modern US.
What Americans are most afraid of is the repetition of that history - Eurasian juggernaut coming across the seas to enslave Americans for resources.
China is for now constrained and cannot pose threat to the US from Pacific front, but Atlantic front is a whole another game.

NATO & the domesticated discount America known as Gaymany are not former colonial peoples, Europeans with their sophisticated societies & high intellectual capabilities as whole are the threat, if the World Island juggernaut ever manages to coerce EU under its dominance.
Should that occur, the US is not an immediate threat, Africa still has a shit load of resources to plunder. But they will run out eventually, and that's when continental US becomes the next target for the juggernaut.

Beyond the long-term potential of the World Island that has turned the highly potential Europeans against the US, in short term losing Europe as a vassal would the be death blow for Pax Americana. Reorientation wouldn't be drastic as you might imagine, since the US would retain all of Western Hemisphere for itself. At least as long as Latinos are ready to play the ball.
And growing Chinese influence in their backyard is ravelling that backup plan. The reality is that Americans are fighting to keep their status quo intact. Latin America can be kept under control, as long as Europe is vassalised. And Gaymany-Russia partnership is the biggest threat of ending that vassalage.

Germ** incentive for the partnership with Russia is obvious: an economic union of EU & Russkymer, extending from Atlantic to Hindukush.
But Germ**s' living Boomer past with their "a bigger Switzerland" fantasy dream & fully Mutted society are the brake for this. If you ask me, it's even irreversible at this point - Americans have won over Gaymany.

Attached: was that an order.png (1184x777, 861.62K)

Because it will spell doom for JewSA hegemony.

Lets play a drinking game. How many times can the progressives violate their oaths of office for political coverup schemes.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Joe Biden has told has the Zelensky is in charge of the US military now.

Joe Biden refuses to uphold any law of the constitution his party does not agree with.

Joe Biden and the progressives are upset about not being able to kill babies for big pharamas profit. Every nigger that had an abotion should receive 10k USD for selling children to a company to be dismembered and sold parts for food and medicine.

Joe Biden also shows that he will pass Executive Orders on false news reports because USA today are nothing more than Chinese Israeli niggers that promote false information and hoaxes.

Whenver people talk about the increasing crimes of Biden and the DNC. Niggers make slide threats and post youtube videos from unhinged pedophiles being paid to rant against Donald Trump and also create false crimes and allegations against him.

Obama and the Nigger DoJ had Donlad Trump under surveillance illegally by the FBI niggers (AG Garland is an Israeli citizen and a treasonous fraud), and those niggers at the DNC\DoJ and DoD still couldn't find anything.

Pelosi and the J6 Niggers have to rely on false information, hiding evidence and false testimony and still Pelosi fails to make any case beyond she is a drunking satanic failure.

The Roman Catholic Church supports Abortion now like the Islam and Judaism.

If Europe is smart we will align with BRICS before the USA ship sinks
But since we are globohomo cucks we probably won't

Germans ARE in bed with the Russians.

Attached: 65391BCE-F8B0-4AA4-817C-3B5006918DDC.jpg (675x728, 131.56K)

russians are retarded and have no industry
germans are cowards and have no military
put 2+2 together

Attached: unknown (3).png (609x609, 249.2K)

Both countries have genetics that are resistant to Jews interbreeding. That is why the Jews have played them against each other for hundreds of years. Allied they would dominate the Jews easily. Against each other they are no longer a threat.

These two need to form an alliance to finally rid the world of the anglo menace.
Push them into the sea.

Or have a good purge. The Russians know a lot about purging.

Well said. Fuck them both. Germany is the cancer of Europe while russia is straight up super AIDS trying to spread.

>Germans ARE in bed with the Russians
It's a dutch oven (for the gas you know)

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

Our true nature is coming out. It won't stop there. Our surviving is more important to us than other countries survival. Most Germans thought we get away with and now they are wondering why shit's getting expensive.