Has there every been a philosophical chad as big as this philosophical chad? I mean, aside from, perhaps, Socrates

has there every been a philosophical chad as big as this philosophical chad? I mean, aside from, perhaps, Socrates.

Attached: chrome_oyv7oXQSry.png (430x360, 407.5K)

Nick Fuentes

>chad
>can't go 10 minutes without crying
>has a slut for a daughter

Can we count Cicero as a philosopher? BTFO of mark Antony so hard he couldn't handle the bantz and had to put Cicero in a hit list... Antony still lost power and ended up hated by everyone

>philosophy

He knows that he will die in next 5-10 years so gloves are off, I love how he makes left seethe

Find another site to sully, you evil coward.

>cod psychologist
>manic depressive drug addict
>chad

that's what JP says about you, you cakniving cohoot.

>dude social media is bad!
Wow, so deep. I must meditate on this newfound wisdom.

I think hes just started to get disillusioned. Its awesome. Turns out it wasnt the angry right wing young men that were the future problem for society.

he's not a philosopher. He did not create any philosophical school or ideas.All he does is talks about modern politics.

Fuck off, Diogenes is Imperial God Emperor King Chad of the Multiverse

yes

imho he really brings out very educated and original thoughts and specially positive advice to help other people, who really are misplaced by an overwhelming force. So I consider him brave, too.

still making more money in a month than you in your entire lonely faggot virgin life
so what does that make you?

Attached: 1613872948806.jpg (1778x2048, 836.06K)

he's not even that good of a philosopher, he just say thing that have been said countless times millenium ago.

based pollock

Attached: DA72AA79-4DDA-465B-8B6F-8D6ADEE875EA.jpg (677x668, 477.48K)

>Talks incessantly about Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago
>Gets confronted about Solzhenitsyn's other book about jews, says "I can't talk about that"
>Helped write papers for the UN
>Preaches people to clean their room while living like a slob
I remember this guy coming out of nowhere and it always seemed astroturfed. If people made positive changes due to him then good, but in general he's not a good person.

tragedy of the commons, bro

tragedy of the commons

Based

he's based for the simple reason that he cares about young men in this current world/age.
i believe he's a good person who truly wants the best for other people. sure he might have some cringe views but ultimately he has good intentions.

keep telling yourself that, no one gives a shit about young men until society is at their mercy

he is so insanely based. his contradictions and imperfections make him perfect.
fuck all you cretins who don't get it.