You didn't fall for the credit jew, did you?

you didn't fall for the credit jew, did you?

Attached: 92374-65897123049865.jpg (1200x900, 158.16K)

Inflation jew is more semitic than the credit jew.

Credit is fine if you aren't a degenerate piece of shit who understands how to use it.

No I'm not American

There’s literally no downside to credit if you’re not a nigger and just pay it off every month

true /pol niggers dont know what money is and how spending works. It literally insures my buys. so extra cover when it breaks and you can easily get your money back when you get scammed. at least here idk the fuck mutts are doing with credit cards.
call me a jew all you want because of this, but OP is retarded.

Only dumb whites on this board don't know how to use credit cards properly

Lol fuck off, financelet.
I get free airline tickets and all sorts of other shit because I know how to use them properly.
Balance-carrying retards like you subsidize me.

why not just skip a month, have some extra money, and not have to use credit at all, paying for what you want month to month without credit in the first place? it takes 30 days to be credit free my friend.

I use them to buy ammo online. My ammo my card gives gas points. Before things got stupid my ammo purchases paid for my gas.

Financebro, how do I get out of CC debt?

Attached: 1642992258479.jpg (3641x2351, 666.42K)

I run ads in my newspaper telling people not to use credit cards because big banks get a cut, and to use cash instead.

>selling out your race & nation is as easy as getting free goyline tickets
the jews have you under their control

credit cards jew the merchants. I got over $500 in cash back rewards the past year, off of a $100 membership fee

No, I didn't. I am 28, I live with my mother as a NEET. I never got a car, I have never incurred debt. I have plenty of cash and if I want something, I buy it or I don't. If I bought something I couldn't afford, I would be overwhelmed with anxiety.
I hear about people that have debt and go to work everyday knowing they're essentially a slave and I honestly think I'd kill myself if I was like that. But then again 99% of people live like that with the leased car, mortgage, kids tuition etc so maybe I am just a loser coping.

its free money foo

Attached: gang sheet.jpg (800x770, 99.46K)

fixed credit rate counters rising ongoing inflation.
Right now everyone who is paying cash is retarded

Sadly I did.

Not because I wanted to or needed credit or anything.
But simply because some American services can only be paid for with credit card since Americans haven't invented internet banking yet.

My bank is solely internet based.

I did but then after I realized what I have done I took a scissor and now my bank account is well balanced

Debtmaxxing, bros..how do i obtain your power?

Attached: 1657569031955.png (435x318, 102.51K)

Churn credit and watch a kike seethe

Go on disability, they can't touch your money.

Based memeflag

Credit cards exist to fuck over poorfags but if youre not retarded theyre a good thong

I feel for the credit jew. I'll never be able to pay it back even if I lived to be 200 years.

Attached: 1650092556329.jpg (1024x962, 66.77K)

Doesn't that shit take a year or two to get on?

The money they lent you never existed anyway.

Maybe it was about the bankers we met along the way?