How the FUCK did he manage to make everything go to shit in under two years?

how the FUCK did he manage to make everything go to shit in under two years?

Attached: Joe_Biden_presidential_portrait.jpg (240x300, 14.49K)

> He thinks the president makes the decisions

haha

By stopping everything Trump put in place to repair the country and doing the opposite. I also recall the line "We will make sure nothing like this will ever happen again" getting thrown around while he was signing all sorts of papers that were thrown at him.

Last in he ked it's been 100 years since the fed started destroying America I'm 1914. These things don't happen over night

He is jewish a crash dummy, they needed a retard to took all the blame for destroying us.

It's not like nobody didn't see this train wreck coming

Attached: 1657489896002m.jpg (1024x775, 69.03K)

he reads the script dummy

he's a piñata
so that the little retards are entertained, they adults swing the piñata around, and drink behind the kids' backs.
Biden gets the hate, his handlers impose the plan, gringos suck it all up.

Death to kikes

Attached: HarharPepe.png (680x680, 123.29K)

all part of the plan. He's doing what was meant to be done during Hillary Clinton's presidency, at an accelerated rate.

how the fuck do anyone still think the president do anything beside reading a scripted teleprompter is beyond me can anyone explain that?

Biden stopped operation warp speed??

Remember how he said during the debates he was going to end the Oil industry and even the debate moderator gasped and asked him why he would say that?
>Remember when Biden said "It's who counts the votes that counts" paraphrasing Stalin?

Attached: 1603754671544.jpg (913x669, 133.93K)

It's his job. The great fuck you

Attached: Star.Trek.Voyager.S04E10.Random.Thoughts.mkv_snapshot_44.58.875.jpg (636x480, 106.62K)

He's not calling the shots. He's being steered by various donors, ideologues, and bureaucrats that all want to take different paths. Plus he's probably being blackmailed by China. It's just an old fashioned clusterfuck, mate.

Imagine a world where they let Trump win in 2020.

>Same economic shit would be happening because the U.S. president doesn't really control it
>Trump's approval rating would probably be in the low 20s by this point
>Dems would be looking at a MASSIVE blue wave here in 2022
>Slam dunk win in 2024
>Basically a repeat of their back-to-back blowout wins in 2006 and 2008 under George W. Bush
>Overwhelming control on Congress in January 2025 to pass their entire legislative wish list
>Now, instead, they get a president even they don't like, and the GOP will win the House at worst this November, and have a good shot at 2024

Ousting Trump in 2020 was a huge strategic blunder on the Dems' part.

Biden convinced all of the democrats who were refusing to touch the "dangerous rushed to market experimental EUA Trump vaccine" in to vaccine loving shills who dedicated their lives to making sure everyone around them got the vaccine, and excommunicating all who refused Biden's holy warpspeed juice
>Sauce: pureblood here, I have texts from family and friends in November 2019 saying they would never take the dangerous experimental trump serum, by February 2021 they all suddenly become champions of the vaccine.

how could he have stopped operation warp speed? It was already completed and over with in Dec '20

I'm surprised they haven't offed him yet for kamala to be the first woman presidnet

Attached: TIMESAND___deficit.png (769x669, 57.73K)

Yeah really makes you wonder who is calling the shots

Attached: 1611263183474.png (602x866, 397.03K)

> grampa with dementia running the show

That's a scary thought.

Things were already going to shit, he just made sure it happened within those two years

Stolen elections HAVE consequences.