No more president Putin, it’s Ruler now

No more president Putin, it’s Ruler now

Based af!

Attached: 37446B88-E191-4E10-B729-2A91DBA56CA0.jpg (1242x1533, 737.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/62caa6db9a7947dcd08d2600
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

Given as thats on Reddit, I'm sure its entirely inaccurate.

Where can i find the US consulate in moscow?
Can you name the street?

Why hide it. Appoint him for life

Sovereign

Tsar Putin

though he is a zionist bastard. i will admit. the idea of abandoning (((democracy))) is quite based.

Attached: natsoc authoritarian left and right vs corporate npc jew billionaire lovers democracy.jpg (1920x1200, 1.11M)

If he stops the globohomo act he would be a bit more based

>proposal
God, fucking damn, can you please stop and grow a pair or brain, anything.

A NEW WORLD ORDER AWAITS

Attached: DfSHPxuWsAELEhQ.jpg (670x659, 40.22K)

At least he doesn't have a son. Who's next in line?

yeah on george floyd street

Will putin re-create the russian empire or no ?

>source
>leddit

Attached: D8B51553-7525-43B7-AC49-F76B678E38EE.png (404x266, 182.4K)

>not czar
>Not princeps
>just ruler
You had one job

yeah I'll need the sauce on that famalam

putin had a chance to become traz years ago
i don't like russians but i am a monarchist so i trully hope he'll become a Tzar

FPBP. Democracy is for niggers.

>no Tsar
Ngmi

STOP LARPING AS SOME MIDDLE XROUND BETWEEN COMMIE UNION AND NEOLIBERAL DEMOCRAPSHY
Russia.has not left the stain of commie/democracy behind.
Without it Rusaj20psian people will never believe in a strong Unitarian ideology that unififes the great country

What exactly would that accomplish. Millions of chinks, muslims and polak insurgents

It's legit
rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/62caa6db9a7947dcd08d2600
But like 99,9% of all "proposals" it's nothing but PR because they have nothing better to do but PR all day, every day.

>Ruler
Man this is cringe as fuck, not even "supreme ruler"

Actually it's гocyдapь or sovereign, no idea why reddit went with "ruler". Same shit as with Ivan the Formidable (Гpoзный) is translated as Ivan the Terrible.

>Ruler
The change in title makes his massive theft of wealth from the Russian people seem much more acceptable. We expect autocrats to be corrupt but not Presidents. I fully support this initiative.

Apologize to your country at once, even if it is just PR and not another piece of brilliant 5D chess it is still the best PR.

You should be ashamed of yourself for writing such words and the guilt you should feel for even thinking that should only be aleviated by serving on the battlefield and repenting in front of Holy Kirill.

Ever since they replaced Putin with that clone after he died from cancer a few months back things have been getting weird. Do you think cloned people are more susceptible to rage and delusions of grandeur?