Uses for fit and healthy Forever Alones/"Incels"

What exactly is a man who works, is healthy, well liked, socially active, etc. meant to do with their lives? If this was the middle ages they could become a monk or something, but what about now?

Attached: 5u43bfls33x21.jpg (630x945, 112.42K)

Whatever they want shill

what the fuck do you think 'being a monk' is, retard? if you want to be celibate and go hang out at some gay church for your whole life you can

cloisterer

>but what about now?
learn math

Attached: Perelman,_Grigori_(1966).jpg (400x293, 14.21K)

Obviously not "whatever they want" since many might want to, for example, start a family.

Monks basically don't exist in the modern world. And the ones that do are basically just daytrippers.

What about hermetic monks?

this guy is a famous muay thai boxer taking a acation/sabbatical to be a monk. You can only do this if you are wealthy or you live in a culture that has excess resources devoted to this. Life wasnt just easy mode for monks in the medieval ages. they had to work and produce or subsist off the church. and it sometimes served as an escape, but only for the well off or those smart enough to be academics. A capable man is meant to find a vessel to bear children, reproduce, and raise kids into Men.

The monk pictured is a Theravada Buddhist monk. Most men become a monk at least once or sometimes several times in their life. Usually after an important event like a death of a close relative. Basically you just drop everything and go live at the temple for a few months and focus on bettering the community and developing your own spiritual discipline.

Nothing is stopping you from doing this right now.

I work as a guard and it’s quite fulfilling.

You definitely don't have to be wealthy to do this, you'll find everything you need at the temple, and nothing you don't.

Yeah maybe you won't be accumulating wealth in your outside life while you're at the temple being a monk, but if that's your main concern then I think you already missed the point of what being a monk is and why people do it.

>A capable man is meant to find a vessel to bear children, reproduce, and raise kids into Men.
But that isn't going to happen if you're a Forever Alone, so what ELSE?

Being fit is an irl cheat code,most people will respect what you have to say if you're tall,fit and have a strong jawline. Women specifically,there are male politicians who were voted in by women merely for being attactive/stylish not their proposed policies.

Buddhism dead after Buddha returned to nirvana.

>Uses for fit and healthy Forever Alones/"Incels"

we're going to the Stars user
get in your jumpjet - we rendezvous with Tay outside the Belt

Attached: Publication4.png (1754x1240, 1.81M)

Lol, he had to live a life in a stinky monastary just to get the same body I had my entire 20s and right into my 30s...monks are dumb

Church of Wallstreet

The best way to think about that is to spend 40 minutes in deep meditation, nude, at the bottom of the Thames.

That's not true at all. You can be all those things and still be undesirable romantically/sexually.

did you read past the OR? no. you obviously did not.

then you are simply not capable and shouldn't reproduce.

women are a dime a dozen. fix yourself or stoop to producing mutts if you must. black and mexican women hold such a low standard for white men, literally work and dont be a deadbeat alcoholic and they'll be begging for your babies.

unfortunately, we are entering a culling period for the useless feeders, but if you can make it, more men will die than women and the odds will be in your favor. just dont settle for a whore.

That's if you don't have the charisma and sociability to talk to a woman while knowing when to escalate,from personal experience if you had it before you came out of high school you should be fine.

You answered your own question. Become buddha and live like a monk in a monastery

Yes, but what should men like me do then?
>women are a dime a dozen.
Yes. Half of all people even.
>fix yourself
Can't "fix" being a Forever Alone, which is why I'm asking this question.

Why would I ever bother to learn how to "escalate" when I knew that I was undesirable to women since I was 14?

Have you tried lifting/calisthenics? I had rabbit teeth when I was 12 years old as well man.

Yeah, I do 50 push ups (as in without a break) every morning, and 100 crunches (granted most men can probably do that easily). I also run three times a week. This is what I mean when I say there has to be a use for men like me.