Let's get something out of the way really quick

Let's get something out of the way really quick.
A ~21 year old and 15 year old dating is not pedophilia.

Attached: 1655723374787.jpg (536x466, 44.93K)

Let's get something out of the way
If you keep talking
I'll cut your balls off with a rusty blade

>Of course! There's nothing wrong with dating a 14 year old girl at all! 13 year old girls are more than capable of consent! I mean... I know a lot of mature 12 year old women. Just give me your 10 year old daughter to me!
Paedophiles should get capital punishment

its a basic rule to protect the 15yo girl, not your absence of self control to keep your boner in your pants
fucking degenerate coomer. you may as well be a faggot at this point

ALSO
i'm reading
GLOWIE PSYOP SLIDE THREAD vibes on this if OP doesn't reply 7 times before archive
GLOWIE PSYOP

SLIDE THREAD

GLOWIE PSYOP
SLIDE THREAD

Cope and Sneed. Wasted Th0th digits btw

Attached: degenerate.jpg (654x477, 45.61K)

Attached: rough draft.png (700x1064, 570.53K)

Its even worse than you think
me 38 and wife 24, petite little cutie but grew up fatherless (i know, i used and abused the fact like sadistic asshole cunt but it works)
Point is, you are 5 tiers up from what you have been in eyes of every guy you ever knew. My father and i are again on good grounds.
Women on the other hand, holy fucking shit.
They cant even hide it, the seethe in their eyes, the sudden change of behavior when they find out age gap (i look hella younger than i am), the not even subtle comments, inability to understand how me being that much older and her being 24 can actually look and function like completely normal couple and probably realizing that they will have to fuck 50+ guys from now on... My mother went berserk with what will people say and went double berserk when she heard what other women say.
When i told her she is ok because she used my father for over 40 years financially and this should not worry her she stopped talking with me. Fucking finally.
Do fucking not touch anything that is not atleast 10 years younger than you, and this rule starts as soon as you turn 28 years.
And invest in cheap wines and cat food.

If you are over 18, and she is under 18, you are committing a crime. End of.

Red-pilled Husband:
>"women are basically retarded. You have to treat them like children their entire lives because they don't know what they want. They literally have infant brains. Your fault if you're not man enough to take charge and she goes astray. Stop being a modern basedboy. Choose which girl you want and be decisive in your actions. If you don't teach her everything, she's going to get her values from globohomo society and become an e-celeb whore prostituting photos of her butthole to millions of men for $5 a pop. Only a cuckold would want to share his girl with millions of other men like that."

Same Red-pilled Husband when you take his advice:
>"NOOO how dare you take advantage of that vulnerable 17yo infant. You're just a loser who has to groom and manipulate infants to get pussy because you like the control you feel over the most innocent and vulnerable. You need dismembered by mob justice you sick fuck. If an 18yo man looks at my 17yo infant daughter wrong I'll put him feet first in a wood chipper. Cain Valesquez for President."

24 isn’t 15. The reason we need an age of consent is because there’s a lot of older men who literally just want to trick teenagers into giving up their virginities without making a commitment to marrying/dating them long term.

That’s my problem with people like OP, they’re always predatory weirdos.

Same argument as to why the AOC keeps getting increased, but trying to push women into having kids later in life (i.e. not at all which is why they push them into the work force) has always been a jewish psyop.

Nobody has ever said an 18 year old dating a 17 year old is a problem, loser. The problem is when 30 year olds hang around middle schools. It’s pretty fucking clear cut and your desperation to introduce ambiguity says a lot about you.

You feed her cat food?

>Hairy 14 year old hags
>pedophilia

>trick teenagers into giving up their virginities
All teen girls give up their "virginities" without lifetime commitments. Either you're a retarded INCEL or you're a roastie that already knows this and you're simply trying to justify females spending their 20s and 30s "finding themselves" before they have to bear the unimaginable burden of not being a whore.

>Do fucking not touch anything that is not atleast 10 years younger than you, and this rule starts as soon as you turn 28 years.
YES
100% i get it when hit 30 lvl. This is THE TIME TO GET WIFE. Young and pure.

They will give up their virginity either way.

If you want to solve this problem, you don’t make it easier for old men to have access to teenagers you fucking retard. You work to make sex more taboo again, which is what the age of consent helps to do.

Your motivations are not good, you should be strung up for being a creep.

Now you're trying to imply a 17yo boy knocking up a 17yo girl is better than a 30yo man knocking up the same 17yo girl. Obviously the 30yo man would be better established to provision for the family than a 17yo boy who's balls haven't dropped yet. No, you're just making excuses for females to be whores. That's all you're doing karen.

Beef flaps typed this post.

>the eternal gringolem

Attached: 1653067866909.png (1256x1196, 1012.13K)