Biden extends covid emergency

> The emergency designation has given millions of Americans special access to Medicaid, the state and federal program that provides health coverage to low-income populations. US regulators have also used emergency powers to clear vaccines, therapeutics and diagnostics for use against the coronavirus. Should the designation expire, people may no longer be able to access tools necessary to defend against Covid infection and disease.

Attached: 3E0D5CF5-7655-4CDA-AB95-C0EAE906A3C5.jpg (1170x1962, 872.97K)

anyone have the image of the white house press statement about what will happen to the unvaxxed during the winter

The winter of death one?

This is another "emergency" which will never end, like almost every other one declared over the last forty years

They have to keep the grift going. I'm sure his health industry donors are pleased

What a kike pedo

Attached: 1657536095668.jpg (769x1024, 111.23K)

Anyone who doesn’t see this for the naked fraud that it is must be willingly blind. They cannot give these vaccines without this emergency order in place.

yessir

any proof of her being baby sitter?

Hang on. Liberals said he ended covid

Attached: 3114896F-3D49-46FA-99FF-FC6B46A62325.jpg (1170x990, 521.63K)

Emergency is required for EUA vaccines to still be used.

Attached: 1628563748477.jpg (401x429, 20.19K)

Money laundering

Shiver me timbers

i was just listening to npr in the car
they had some deranged roastie doctor on talking about the new variant b.a.2 and how contagious that is and the new most serious wave yet
insane

I have been seeing an uptick in people wearing masks in my red state. It’s mostly people in their twenties and middle aged women. Boomers and the extremely old are actually the least likely while Zoomers love ze mask

>Well it isn't an emergency but because we treated it like an emergency before the best plan moving forward is to pretend it is still an emergency
I hate our democracy

>mfw they start calling it the War on Covid

Attached: 1657066467587.jpg (820x492, 36.1K)

Should also provide states the political cover they need to allow widespread mail-in ballots again for midterms.

Attached: 1591832761220.jpg (1080x1080, 164.31K)

roastie doctor: a recent study in australia showed that someone walking by in a mall can transmit the virus

npr host: oh my goodness!!!
i dont know how recently they have been talking about this on npr, but npr is programming for many

You don’t really think the entire government is in lockstep to extend an emergency just to move shots? Really?

I’ll give you that the current vaccines were not as efficacious as originally hoped, but I don’t think everyone at every level of government is part of some conspiracy to simply sell more shots.