Mike Enoch is the Jabba The Hut of Racist Podcasters

At least sit up in your chair when you address your toadies, you fat slob.

Attached: Mike The Peinovich.png (1125x833, 752.28K)

He looks like shit.

Attached: Striker's deleted post.png (636x523, 214.13K)

Why is this person important to you?

(NPCs cannot answer this)

>Mike Enoch is the Jabba The Hut of Racist Podcasters
He's one of the only good guy jews, why would any pro-White person attack one of the only jews trying to help them?

a good guy Jew who got a lot of our guys in trouble with Cville while he walked away scott free.
If he was a good guy Jew he'd have bene honest about his origins from day one. There were plenty of Jews in TRS in the beginning.

How hard is it to lose weight? Asking genuinely because I'm a lanklet and have no idea.

depends if you have willpower. It also depends on how healthy you are. Moike is a very sick man, so his metabolism may just be shot. When you have to take umpteen pills just to stay alive and you're allergic to everything, I can't imagine you can work out.

This fat blowhard is the de facto leader of white identitarianism in the US and I find it profoundly demoralizing to look at him.

I get why TRS started doing video, but it wasn't a solid political strategy.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

Lol.

A lot of people in the US are fat and hard to look at, I have a bigger problem with his spic midget sidekick

>I have a bigger problem with his spic midget sidekick
No arguments there.

I wonder how Jose deals with the fact Moike takes dumps taller than him. Maybe that's why he's drinking
Living in constant danger of beign sat on and squished is pretty nerve wracking

Mike lives in a Jewish gated community with its own synagogue.

PS-why do only Jew get to create housing/Real Estate where current residents can veto any new owners (which is 99.99% ethnic factor of course).

People under a lot of stress with day jobs have a really hard time losing weight, even if they eat relatively healthy food and exercise moderately, due to the effects of cortisol, among other hormones.

>Moike
>day job

choose one.

I meant desk jobs. Pardon me.

I imagine Moike happy, resting from his labours by pushing boulders around a pond, chilling with a book to the sound of spring peepers in the water feature.

>Mike lives in a Jewish gated community with its own synagogue.

tons of upper middle class places will have a high % of catholics as well, doesn't mean you have to be a catholic

but what the fuck are you saying then, "exposing the holocaust for 50 hours" is actually a 5d move by the feds?

ADL needs antisemitism to keep money coming in.

Does anyone have a pic of his gf?

so you or me being "antisemitic" is also a move by the feds? everything is fake and planned in life, nothing is organic?