They have changed the sun with experimental work

Scientist of the Globohomo Government have changed the sun

the sun used to be a yellow sun

however it is now a white artifical sun

this is why it feels different and unbearable when it touches the skin

7years ago the sun felt amazing

they fucked with the sun

even normies are noticing

my mate has even said the sun is different to before and he drives a faggot tesla

Attached: White sun.jpg (519x331, 34.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KeMTuwDS8DM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sun simulator why? idk

shut the fuck up, kike

Attached: jewish_misdirection.png (1189x434, 162.1K)

No they didn't, we're falling out of the goldilocks zone. Our orbit is just getting closer to the sun so it's more intense. We melt in 7 years.

humans can't do anything to the sun you retarded bong, it takes more delta-V to get into a low orbit with the sun than it takes to leave the solar system
It's changing on its own and there's nothing we can do to stop it
if the sun wants us dead, we're dead

racist sun

>OP
>Deep Thinker

Attached: 621D643B-AAB1-4352-8F16-CC183F93A4D2.jpg (620x603, 32.33K)

>we need to spray chemicals into the air to block out the sun like jew bill gates wants to do
>>t. jews

Are you retarded? If the sun wasn’t white, our colors would be off

Yep that's why we just had our sun probe touch the Corona for the first time, what, 5 weeks ago?

>humanity stops to praise the Sun
>this happens

Oh well...

Thread soundtrack
youtu.be/KeMTuwDS8DM

it's because we use LEDs. as above so below

because of aids, anyone who died from it, those sippers send them to the sun to be trapped within it until the sun explodes

no they fucked with sunray seeding the sky with aluminum

Attached: ee5040ef-3320-4326-a279-efcb7926c77a_1.b956eeff6360f0365d1f394704ea3135.jpg (2000x2000, 389.08K)

the sun does appear slightly yellow because blue light is scattered by the atmosphere, which is why the sky appears blue, nothing has changed

vs

Attached: 17579.png (750x650, 136.44K)

the sun has more potent uv rays but the only thing it has done is decrease humidity, and become a lot brighter

the question is, when it is white like this... is it near exploding from some sort of instability that was introduced into it? are the elites trying to destroy this solar system?

I think that with almost every artificial light source we have nowadays is led it fucks with how our eyes take in the sunlight and makes it much more harsh

It's called climate change chuds. If you didn't insist on driving trucks that get 10 mpg this wouldn't have happened.

the sun sippers or sun feeders are introducing something into the sun that is causing it to become whiter, those that have died from hiv/aids... and there's alot more they have to throw in every 10 years

Tpbp
Also where l luve the sun is bright yellow at least 3 hours every day during summertime. It's a pain in the ass because it menas it's basically impossible to watch tv anywhere in my house between 7 and 11 (i.e. the time I'd normally watch a movie or docu). And yes, l have curtains, venetian blinds AND blackout curtains but they don't cover perfectly and the yellow light is just so strong.

The sun was always white, but the atmosphere shifted its color to white.
But now with all the homo chemicals they spray, they removed the yellow filter and the sun is now white.

I stared at the sun today and I verified that its white. I still have that white spot in my vision, and its been almost 6 hours.

Gene Wolfe tells the whole story in a four book series about The New Sun