Ubiquitous political language for the wise

These terms are inadequate on a wholesale basis to describe the social actors that we encounter daily.

>liberal
>conservative
>normie
>elite
>jew

If you're willing to hear more, let me know.

-SBB

Attached: american-bobcat-teeth.jpg (350x280, 18.74K)

>let me know

Attached: 7797710-16x9-700x394.jpg (700x394, 37.93K)

fucking got me to yawn

Attached: 1657535808933m.jpg (1024x575, 192.31K)

Let's start briefly.

>liberal
>conservative
Neither are a single thing, of course. But, more to the point, we tend to miss the critical distinctions when describing them.

Bill Gates is a liberal, right? Is he the same, categorically, as a welfare recipient in a Detroit ghetto who voted for Kwame Kilpatrick?

How can we lend clarity to our conversations about these people?

The fundamental problem here is that American politics are so Judeo-retarded the definitions mean nothing, any new definitions will rapidly come to mean nothing, and the problem spreads globally.

This is why the solution is race war. Remove the Jewish problem at the root.

>the Jewish problem
I'm glad you brought that up. Who, in your view, constitute the Jewish problem?

Does your thinking draw a distinction between Mizrahim, Sephardim and Ashkenazim? Are you being clear, with respect to nomenclature, about the difference between ex-Soviet Eastern jews and New York jews?

It isn't always necessary, I admit. But it is more often important than you are probably recognizing. Our narrative lacks clarity and cohesion and, for that reason, alienates critical allies.

>alienates critical allies.
and draws them into the arms of our enemies

Based. Go on, user.

Attached: 2a6.png (563x542, 260K)

>Does your thinking draw a distinction between Mizrahim, Sephardim and Ashkenazim?
No. No Jew or shabbos is or can be an ally, and trying to rehabilitate Jews is just kicking the can down the road. 110 and never again.

Yes.

>jews
Eastern European communist jews (EECJ)
Khazar jews (KJ)
Commiejews

>trying to rehabilitate Jews
Trying to rehabilitate **who**?

>No Jew or shabbos is or can be an ally
You are a retard. Lurk more.

great Kot!

Attached: 1653261010884m.jpg (1024x768, 151.65K)

Hello kikes.

>Hello kikes.
Good luck with that worldview. Rather, better luck next time.

Hello idiotic teenager or division-sowing, narrative-poisoning "undercover" Israeli

>definitions mean nothing
>our narrative lacks clarity and cohesion
>alienates critical allies

never force upon thyself their definition dependent language, for it seeks only to entrap you even further
you correctly identify some apparent issues, but the solution is not to add more empty syllables
one should instead look towards regressing back to a more semantically grounded root and inflectional system which tailors to the memetic chan-speak archetype - a dictionary-less internal meme language

Attached: standard_compressed_Gaupe.jpg (917x570, 46.21K)

Tfw you hate sand but user wants a "cute" cat photo

>tailors to
>internal meme language
I think you might be misunderstanding the definition of "memetic," nordbro

Am I wrong?

think about the moment you realize the meaning of a meme, isn't it instant and unfiltered in nature? something that bypasses the contemporary linguistic filter?

>isn't it instant and unfiltered in nature?
I think I understand what you're saying. But, to add to this, no. Not really. It is filtered through the contextual worldview of the observer.

How do wild animals get to be obese like this?

bump