Europe about to get fucked up due to lack of gas

>Europe about to get fucked up due to lack of gas
>USA
God I love living in my irrelevant cunt

Attached: download (8).jpg (225x225, 6.63K)

lol, US is going to block refugees. Then you're going to get swarmed by starving niggers.

Imagine being this fucking delusional
In ten years you will be begging uruguay to let you in and eat some churrasco instead of Bil gates bugs

Give it 5 years

Attached: 1612866427928.jpg (576x1024, 109.26K)

Which of these countries has the least amount of crime, niggers, and also preferably a mild climate?

lel you might as well ask for which one has unicorns and virgins too

They have unicorns and virgins, too? Whoa.

Uruguay or Chile

>swarmed by starving niggers.
Do you see that large ocean between America and Africa? Do you see that small sea between Europe and Africa? Niggers can't cross that small sea.

>Catalog
i hate to tell you but there's haiti. someone paid chartered flights for these niggers to come here and breed like rabbits.

All big cities are dystopian hellholes
There are rural and semi rural areas all around

then billions of subhuman south american niggers swarm our last 4 or 5 decent countries to escape from the dictatorships they voted into power... We better vote for strong anti immigration politicians

What menstruosity is this?

you'll get murdered on the border of uruguay and chile by drug smugglers

Urgay is more white than Europe and USA by now, can't argue with that

>Chile
Maybe 10 years ago but they're soon gonna become Venezuela tier

Ikr? SA chads where Made fun of for being irrelevant, now we have the most food and fresh water concentrations in the world
Now we just need more nuclear power plants and we are MINT

>Dictatorship they voted into power
America education, you started plan condor, kike-shit-4-brains
Every coup and Dictatorship in SA are 1000000% backed up be cia niggers

Why? They're in the business of smuggling drugs, they don't care about your pale ass, retard. Besides, online crime is on the rise and most criminals are migrating to there due to the infinitely better risk/reward.

>soon gonna become Venezuela tier
Good grief, my pol sci professor was into that shit. We had to pretend we didn't know it was a ruse, as the beutiful women explained to us all how their money and family jobs were fucking stolen and people were eating zoo animals, then they had to pretend they were just studying at the library while their whatchers watched a movie and ate a dinner 30 mins away for a few hrs. They were never here.

If your population weren't retarded leftists this would be true.

Hope you will be doing well argentinians, lets hope your power and food supply is safe unlike we here in Europe. I love your country, its beautiful. Do you think i might flee here when europe gets consumed by leftist-anarchy.

>If your population weren't retarded leftists this would be true.

Well... white Europeans arent doing any better, at least our women are not getting culturally enriched by violent muslims or africans.

Attached: CUW4WdJUEAUHdpX.jpg (500x517, 56.61K)