Trannies are getting facial feminization surgery now

Trannies are getting facial feminization surgery now

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-125544.jpg (1440x1991, 503.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/pages/videogallery.aspx?autoPlay=false&videoId=2041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trannies are
Sage.

God, these mengele experiments get freakier every day.

Only 1% of the trannies actually pass. Most of them are tiny Asians.
Good luck trannies.

They are also getting front seats for Judgment Day

It's been a thing for years now. It still doesn't hide the fact that their body looks like that of a man.

Fuck I'm miserable too and want cosmetic surgery. What the fuck? Give me that shit. Instead they give it to tranny freaks? My god.

That won't fix all the other issues.
They can get their entire body turned female and they will still feel off.

Good facial surgeries like LeFort II and III (the ones that are needed to cure inceldom if height is not taken into account) require the viscerocranium to be separated from the neurocranium and re-aranged

journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/pages/videogallery.aspx?autoPlay=false&videoId=2041

They are more gruesome than the SRS

If trannies feel insecure about how they look they could get a good LeFort II osteotomy + limb lengthening and act like real men and get a gf instead of pretending to be women.

Attached: lefortgirl.jpg (1107x1108, 513.31K)

Government funded tren and test for people who identify as a ripped bodybuilder when?

There is no such thing as changing gender. You are male or female decided by genetics and it determines even your skin.

ywnbaw

Attached: istockphoto-1007940954-612x612.jpg (612x283, 17.71K)

It still looks manly, just smaller kek

My face is already feminine, but I'm not a tranny.

LMAO is that moonman?

Won't help. We'll eventually figure it out. The longer it takes the more violent the response.

Attached: 1653925639088m.jpg (732x1024, 120.67K)

In this one they broke her jaw to relign it. This is also done for people with TMJ but it's mostly done for people who have really bad under bites and a huge whopper jaw like in her before photos. Also this is a women's photo not transsexual

>saw significant improvements in mental health
lmao imagine being a tranny. what a disaster.
every tranny needs to go camping in the woods for a few weeks. when you are surrounded by the natural world, all that insane urban brainwashing and mental shit becomes obviously retarded and excessive.
go outside in the forest and you will realize taking hormone drugs and having “pronouns” is absolutely retarded

Hey doc do these look like AIDS lesions to you?

Attached: 1657509738812.png (472x467, 511.2K)

This has been going on for Its literally taxpayer funded

funny how actual cunt holes have adopted this exaggerated mode of fashion and makeup, I'm sure it's purely coincidental that women more and more look like gaudy tarts and this makes it easier for men to pass as gaudy tarts
Do trannies look like women or do women look like trannies, I don't know anymore

Unboxing is going to be insane now
You either get to beat the piss out of a pussy or you get to beat the piss out of a faggot

Looks like Michael Schumacher.

These tranny niggers recognize they will never pass, and wil never be a female, this operation alludes to it. They are so fucking retard.
Death to all trannies.

Who funded the study? That is the big question here.

>people who received the procedure reported higher anxiety, anger, depression
lel