Creep

Why are you creeps so hysterical about surgery a 35 year old lesbian got?
Women are worth more than two lumps of fat on their chest. Yes, they're human beings not just semen receptacles. Shocker.

Attached: 16566259433697.jpg (1980x1114, 443.64K)

They are distracting like freaks at the circus

Boy I sure do hate niggers

>you creeps

Picture of 2 creeps.

anyone have the photo of it in the ridiculously oversized tuxedo?

Attached: smiling pepe.jpg (1008x868, 163.44K)

>women
this is a good troll

when she can wield a big, throbbing penis the likes of mine then I'll take her seriously, otherwise she's just coveting and exuding toxic masculinity, and I frankly find it off-putting

Still looks like a woman kek

Repressed troons and incels jealous that she would throw away what they always wanted.

I'm pretty sure they're just semen receptacles.

To be honest, I feel bad for her. She had to have been pressured into it by manipulative “friends” and the media feeds her ego and tries to make her feel good about it. But watching her in the umbrella academy season 3, where they made her character a tranny further adding to the manipulation, she’s still Ellen Page. She’s still a girl. Out of curiosity I showed my 4 year old a clip and asked if it was a boy or a girl and she said girl. Because she looks like a girl and talks like a girl. Her acting style is that of a girl. Even the woman in the 80s “just one of the guys” film was a more convincing guy even though still obviously a girl. Ellen is playing the exact same character the exact same way… a fucking girl. The forced transition plot does nothing to change this. She does nothing to change this. She’s still Ellen Page, a woman. With her small tits surgically removed and liposuction ab sculpting on her otherwise emaciated frame. No female makeup and a receding hairline from testosterone.

In ten years she will either be dead from suicide or de-transition into a straight female with implants which would cause a lot of trannies to be dead from suicide

>Women are worth more than two lumps of fat on their chest.
What is a woman?

the sooner jews, muzzies, christians, bahais die the sooner we will all be in peace

I didn't mean Elliot is a woman, I'm just using the same terms the creep was using when referring to Elliot.

Elliot was never a woman, you bigot

lol jew in lebanon

This is their actual thought process, that they'd be sucking on those tits had they not been removed.

Cope tranny

Attached: 1648941866251.png (1280x1920, 1.73M)

you mean the weird female leprechaun who chopped her tits off and is as desperate to stay famous as the weirdo media is to keep her famous isn't actually a woman?
who fucking cares

This is another problem, you creeps assume that a woman never has agency, that a woman is just a gullible child who gets manipulated into doing things.

You're here posting about it. I read your post. Your post is you whining about me reading your post. What the fuck is going on in your brain?

i'd fuck ""him"" in the ass, no cap. He looks like a damaged "dude" that has a heroin addiction, makes my dick hard fr fr.

Attached: 3elle-elliot-page-traje-1631723364.jpg (1024x683, 50.19K)

That's a man, he was never a woman

best case scenario is you were paid

paying lip service to weirdos is just that. this is the line of reality that we can't be manipulated to cross, because it isn't just social, it's also our physical desires.
only weirdos want to fuck trannies, and that means they will never be popular with anyone but weirdos, because they have no social leverage whatsoever
and the more the media tries to inject them into society, the more willing people are to push back on everything the media does
it's a losing argument, but they can't stop now, and the people who will be the most angry about it are going to be all these trannies once they realize they want back what they can't have
they're going to fucking *hate*, and they're going to be *right* and *just*
it's just a few years away

He's straight.

>barely is brought up
>YOU GUYS ARE HYSTERICAL WHY CANT YOU LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE AUAHS NO FOWJANDOCLWJ
kek stupid faggot. bot or not some retard typed this

Jordan Peterson is a dork, but don't expect me to feel sorry for the washed-up celebrity who decided trooned-out after she was no longer young and cute.

My dick can make ""him"" gay, and start liking men again, just like back when "he" was a girl.

>Women are worth more than two lumps of fat on their chest.
Then why do MtF need to get breasts?

I didn't save her, bros.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021-04-29_at_11.20.47_AM.png (1362x790, 259.08K)

He was never attracted to men in his life.

If "he" is straight, then "he" is gay.

Only liars and people trying to hide the truth ask "why do you care?"

KEK

females are barely viable as squishy holes.
If they lack the fun bags, and the hole isn't tempting, the females is worth as much as a lazy nigger, and just a bit more than a violent nigger.
females are only good when they are serving a Man.

Death to kikes

Attached: RedAjaw.png (501x517, 699.58K)

Because its suspected the reason she did it was to stop getting molested by jews in positions of power to further her career and for that, its insidious that someone would resort to that to remain relevant in an industry of flesh that entertainment is and thus, needs to be examined mocked and ridiculed for the absurdity of what it is and have the crimes of those jews exposed along with anyone who pushed and encouraged her to play this role in the further degradation of that society. Making demands that people completely change the way they speak entirely by introducing nonsensical terms like "dead name" when talking about Ellen is lunacy and does nothing but sew division where there wasn't any before when pointing out objective reality that she is a woman that horrendously mutilated her natural innate woman born traits to try and be the opposite gender, but we can't do that anymore and every day the consequences of not playing along with someone elses mental illness is disrupting lives and careers for people who point it out.

Ellen Paige forsook her feminimity and the two lumps of fat on her chest do not define her as a woman in the same vein how removing those lumps, inserting fake ab injections, styling her hair like a Beatle, and wearing oversized mens clothing and platform shoes does not make her a man in any way at all while ensuring her entourage insist she is referred to as one and everyone who talks to her does to no matter how little sense that makes at all.

Ellen is a societal bleeding unsightly gaping wound we're forced to pretend is fine and not talk about negatively at all and for some reason, we're just going along with this. Peterson has gotten fame and notoriety by not going along with this stupid insanity before and has warned against the policing of language being enforced to protect the ever-changing landscapes of emotions everyone has to prevent feelings from getting hurt, but he's no angel either.

Enforcing normalization=dangerous.

I know these dykes, they become lesbo when their boyfriend cheats on them, but they still crave dick every single day. I know ""eliot"" is taking cocks in ""his"" butthole on the daily.

Attached: EllenBF.png (1360x604, 553.14K)

I don’t peek into peoples homes. I have life and work I don’t care about peoples weird habits. Let freedom ring commies

Has nothing to do with assumption. This one used to be straight until she was manipulated in Hollywood into being gay… and then manipulated into being a tranny.

All she needs is counter manipulation by some Chad with a foot long dick to get her away from her “friends” and rape her, giving her a quivering orgasm in the process. She’ll be wearing dresses and makeup the very next day

>Because its suspected the reason she did it was to stop getting molested by jews in positions of power to further her career and for that, its insidious that someone would resort to that to remain relevant in an industry of flesh that entertainment
I don't think this is the case. Most hollywood jews are homo, ellen becoming eliot is making ""Him"" a bigger target.

Because society still expects everyone to conform to a certain appearance.
Why do any men or women get plastic surgery for their face? Because society punishes you for being ugly and rewards you for being beautiful.
It's unfortunate but currently nobody has a choice in the matter. But I believe that in time we can change society for the better. It requires indoctrination of people from birth. Nobody should have to get surgeries just to be refered to as the gender they are.

Probably because the gay Jew media is using this abomination as a role model for kids. How could you not realize this? You’re dumber than a bag of bricks. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were on the spectrum.

Attached: 57250BEB-9C97-40CA-95EC-6B645D0FA670.jpg (482x680, 74.82K)

>lords of dogtown came out 17 years ago
I remember seeing it in the theater like it was yesterday

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)