Why do people act as if having a job and a roof, food and clothes is so great...

Why do people act as if having a job and a roof, food and clothes is so great, sure its better than living in the woods in dirt but when your life has no meaning and you have no life at all, isolated and depressed then its not much of a life anyway, why do people act so surprised when you decide to NEET and drop out?

Attached: wxK1WD2.png (621x628, 375.43K)

riddle me this....
>why does america keep the imperial measurement system going?
fun fact - its the jews
>why the jews?
because "muh money"
>i don't get it user
because evidently you're not a jew or stupid faggot burger
>yeah hehehe yeah

they won't let you live in the woods. there's always some fucking park ranger.

yeah or some government or corporation owns the land and demands you to pay rent or you have to fuck off

So they aren't really surprised but more worried that the system will collapse on top of them same as you, but they make they stupid choice of agreeing to this fake shit and holding it up. Not sure why more dont drop out.

park rangers are pretty hefty. imagine trying to kill one with a flint knife. free meat sure, but dangerous as fuck.

>imperial measurement system
This is the most masonic shit there is.

people do not have critical thinking skills. they are NPCs.

and its why the USA will never go metric.
100% bullshit = 100% symbolism

>knaps flint for knife to take out threatening park rangers
>the other forest dwellers brain you with rocks for inventing technology

job, roof, food & clothes is the bare minimum. why are you stopping there?

Because thats all that I have, thats what I'm saying, all I have in life is the bare minimum

money pays for hobbies and hanging out with friends, find something you enjoy doing.

I have no friends, its practically impossible to make new friends in your 30s

join the pony fandom, buy a $40 drawing tablet on ebay, and learn to draw ponies for free without spending any more money. there's a lot of places like /mlp/ or (((discords))) with a lot of active users and artists

then you're an autist that doesn't even try
Ive made most of my friends in my 30s
school age friends are there for one reason
>familiarity
>same place same time
>not because you choose them
>just the people near your routine daily existence because of classroom proximity
>ultimately this is a random event born from social necessity

I keep in touch with no school age friends today. mot are fucking losers I which I never associated with
also any workplace frens are the same. they also suck ass and do not engage with work colleagues

I thought that too, until i started doing things I enjoy.

Ride motorcycle, get a car you like, get a fish tank, get a dog, fly drones.
all those things have communities and local clubs that help you make friends.

same, I can't even find any of my school friends, for some reason none of them are on FB [must be a Dutch thing]

my coworkers are lame.

my real friends are my motorcycle bros

You probably live in a nice big house with all the comforts
I wish I didn't live in this small dirty apartment. I look at the big houses around me and I can't stop wondering what they did to get the money for that. I don't feel safe, I feel I can only be truly at peace when I have my own comfy big place. It's a difficult feeling to describe

No there arent any here in sweden, there only sports clubs or yoga clubs, I'm telling you sweden is a wasteland

In sweden its near impossible to make new friends in your 30s

Having hot water and electricity is not the bare minimum. Just take the time to enjoy your life and stop being so autistic

Why would you want friends anyway? They're just NPC's who are sent by the demiurge to spy on you.

They just betray you when you need them, what even is a friend anyway? Someone who you can talk about games or tv shows with? How interesting. None of the ones I ever had were self aware enough to talk about anything that matters, fuck them.

I live in a small apartment and rent is half my salary

Because they didn't think of it first. Its just jealousy over the fact that their taxes pay for my free steak and lobster.

This is an excuse.

How to enjoy life when depressed and alone, every day is the same, wake up computer, eat sleep repeat, theres nothing to look forward to

most people like being slaves and their bad karma attracts them like a magnet to suffering

Buy a rifle, and shoot the computer. Depression solved.

You don't enjoy life by default and then just happen to do enjoyable things. You make the effort to do enjoyable things and then you find enjoyment in them. Enjoying life takes effort which is why you'd rather feel sorry for yourself.

See a therapist or work on yourself faggot. Also this isnt political you being a loser.

this
join a club of your interests.
it never fails.
if it does your a fucking sperg and you need to go on meds ot kys

You are supposed to have the wife and childrens with it. We fucked up no matter how you try to cope

you need to occasionally leave the house and turn off the web