Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1632329207790.jpg (1170x1785, 472.13K)

lmao sure whatever my state doesn't have those

Any rightwinger that disagrees is cognitive dissonance ridden retard.

Fetal personhood is going to be law soon

she has a point but how the fuck do you realistically account for that? imo the solution is to just eliminate the HOV lane. women ruin everything

HOV lane?

Carpool lane

Abort. ABORT. ABORT!!!!

Really dont care. Giving them this doesnt bother me. Fucking HOV lanes shouldnt even exist. Their just some globalist lefty policy to encourage car pooling for the eNvIrOmEnT so they dont have to sacrifice as many babies to moloch.

fine with me

Yeah, we got those near the cities. Only cops and ambluances use them though.

The laws specifically state that each passenger must occupy an individual seat

This bitch is just retarded

how do they define passenger?
if it's just 'person in the car' the woman is correct
if it's someone who occupies their own seat then she is incorrect

welcome to 1990 when this was tried
States rewrote to say two or more licensed drivers, diamond, carpool, hov lanes were designed to remove automobiles from road, not designed for mini van full of soccer kids

Attached: ReproductionSystem.jpg (255x255, 18.29K)

I see absolutely no issue with this. If the fetus is going to be defined as a person, then it should be treated as a person under the law.

How is TWO people in a car "high occupancy"?

Pregnant women should ba allowed the Lexos lanes ans HOV lanes. Handicap parking, too. They matter more, than money, HOv, and the tards.

A completely correct statement

The mother was obese and thus 2 already

It should, but she is a woman so her opinions don't matter.

Yes, absolutley. I will agree to this woman's argument if it means that we can once and for all end the debate about whether fetus is a person when it comes to abortion.
Peolple already abuse the HOV lane and drive in it when there is only one person in the car. May as well use it to our advantage. Let the HOV lane get filled with women, watch the yuppies seethe, and save babies at the same time.
Win/Win/Win

Attached: 1656615150724.jpg (426x557, 162.26K)

>Handicap parking, too
I thought they did get those? The only correct solution to ANY american problem is adding freedom. HOV rules dont make sense? Fine let pregnant women use them. Oh no, now cops cant easily identify violators of it? Then just get rid of HOV.

Retarded, a cop can't see your fucking food baby.

Technically it's about using all the passenger seats, so the woman's point is moot.
She's just adding fuel to the fire instead of facing consequences of her actions. Because well,
She's a woman

I agree. Pregnant women should be treated well.

She is correct,

Allow preggos in HOV lanes.

It will be abused by birthing persons claiming to be pregnant and there is no way to prove you are if stopped.