Why do jews censor the word "God"?

It's a little weird, y'know? They replace it with "g*d" or "g_d". They even do the same thing for yahweh (yhwh). What's up with that? Do christ-killers really hate God so much that they won't even say his full name?

Attached: 1657561199296.jpg (820x807, 292.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/dli.ernet.177946/page/n16/mode/1up?q=God&view=theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same reason Christians and Muslims should.

Bump, I'm curious to find out the answer to this question aswell

Because you can't see mohammud

I was reading on old Jew book yesterday and they didn’t do that.
I think it’s because they don’t want to be associated with the Bible.

Jews call YHWH as such because there are no vowels in Hebrew. They don't even call Him YHWH though, they call Him "ha'shem" which means, "the name" because humans are unholy and undeserving of using the names of God

It's in the 10 commandments, you know, the ones you christcucks comfortably skipped.

Here is the book where the Jew spells out God several times. I suggest a skim through to see how the mind of the Jew works.
archive.org/details/dli.ernet.177946/page/n16/mode/1up?q=God&view=theater

Attached: 73DF2A1E-9823-4E85-88E8-569C991F6588.jpg (1125x1723, 527.27K)

Do you own a Bible?
Or do you hide behind your man created Torah?

>retarded jew worshiper doesnt realize his bible contains the jewish torah

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

Understand first that jew's entire worldview is based on a legalistic understanding. They murdered Christ, so they have no Messiah. They are strictly bound by the rules of their religion; which is why they commit animal sacrifices still. They have spent literal millennia thinking of ways to follow the letter but not the spirit of their religion. The Talmud as I understand it is rabbis finding ways to use wordplay to justify sinning. They type G_d because they want to refer to God, but believe it to be against the rules. So like a woman they convince themselves that it isn't REALLY cheating, since they technically censored a letter.

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: Hitler christ.jpg (1280x720, 83.05K)

This.
Fuck the kikes and kike worshippers.

Attached: 1657384173843.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

I prefer my deities to have names that reflect their position in the natural order of observable phenomena and human experience.

Attached: 1656834249559.jpg (1242x1195, 303.53K)

Attached: 2078DAF1-9EAA-4C52-BEF5-B84A2E14CEA3.jpg (905x377, 207.88K)

Oh not you again. It's been quite long really to see this post again.

Why do you think that
>Do not use a name in vain
means that it should never be used?

I'm no scholar but it seems much more in line with theological intent (and is more logical) that it means you shouldn't take up the name of God for your cause falsely. By which I mean don't pretend that your scam charity is working for God. Don't shout about how you are a righteous pious man of God falsely or for no purpose. Those make infinitely more sense than God both being mad that you spelled out His name, and cool with you scratching out one letter.

Like this?

officially its about not using His name in vain. However I would argue using His name in vain is when you constabtly evoke Him to appear holy to others, making fals eswears in His name to be believed and be able to deceive others etc. exclaiming "oh my God" in shock or me now explaining these things about God would be not in vain.
as such, yes, i do believe kikes are repulsed by Christ and God in general so much they cant even write Hid name without severe internal suffering

Their nehanderthal heritage prevents them to say it because they're scared to burn alive, which with some very evil jews happened

You should know this, jew. Old kike magic says that if when you know something's true name and speak it, then you have power over the thing. Jews don't want to name their god because it would be an affront to assume control over their head demon. This is also why one of the steps in Catholic exorcism is to have the demon tell you its name. Once that happens, you have a much better chance at commanding it to leave.

Im so glad you christcucks are an aging group.

Its just a dumb way of not saying the God's name in vain.
Everything talmudic is like this.
It feels like they just didn't interpreted it right, dumb fucks.

Attached: 1657513524240.jpg (1024x918, 90.15K)

Well never fully get rid of Jewish influence until you're both gone.

>Why do jews censor the word "God"?
Because to say someone's name is to call their attention.

I don't know about that first part. But there was a commandment that said "Thou shalt not use the Lord's name in vain."
Don't they usually sub his name with "the Lord" anyway? At least in the old testament.

Because the name of God is powerful. It is an invocation. That’s why they don’t want you to say it. They don’t want you to recite Ya Huwa, O! He! To invoke to divine presence in your heart. They created a monopoly on God by denying the average person contact with the divine.

It feels like true, got sauce?

Attached: 1657262286025.png (1242x1233, 1.51M)