Why does Any Forums call the chinese bug people?

Attached: 1657560110161.png (1792x2276, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_of_silence#The_United_States_and_Taiwan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know why they call you a zoomer? Because your classes are on zoom! HAHA

lmao

It's cope for Chinese being united and whites hating each other

Bugmen are liberals

I asked the same thing and the answer is basically Asian community acts like a hivemind. No such thing as individuals only the collective community matters. Aside from that it also stems from how cruel and callous they are towards their people, animals and nature in general. To summarize that Asians are flat face mongoloid savage races of ants.

What is collectivism for 500 Alex.

>t. ProxyChink
Correct
They also, unironically, eat bugs...and used to have rampant cannabilism..like bugs.

idk...they aren't people...it makes no sense

Not all cultures are the same, simpleton.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_of_silence#The_United_States_and_Taiwan

YOU WILL EAT ZE BUGS

You know it's true mutt.
>half of them don't throw themselves under the bus for niggers and spics that undercut their wages so they're hive minded bugs

These threads suck. OP is a faggot.

>Heh, I techa you American dog

Attached: 1645858443226.png (575x620, 160.33K)

This.

I really, really like this image.

Because they like to work. Like ants. They seem to have no interest in better conditions or wages. You can ask them to work late and weekends and they just do it. They genetically value hard work more than their own life satisfaction. Having many as friends and being married to one, I often think that if my wife won the lottery she would still prefer to work a hard fast paced job in her industry.

Worker drones. Not loving and fun but they make the hive strong. I think it comes from ages of oppressive rulers that violently crush all opposition. What evolved as successful aren’t just people that work hard, but people that like working hard.

where did that user from china go? did you all scare him away?

I believe you are correct. The survival strategy in asia has been 'work hard or die' for so long that its still in their blood. A century or two of indolence will end it thought.

You answer is appreciated.

no, the simple answer is the lack of testosterone.

No one wants to do extra work for free! the reason that they are so compliant when they are told to do extra work is because they dont have enough testosterone to stand up for themselves