OMICRON OFF SHUTS ARE SURGING

OMICRON OFF SHUTS ARE SURGING
MASK UP
VAXX UP
AND SHUT UP

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-133542-672.png (720x1348, 210.8K)

Attached: DetectivePikachu.png (600x300, 165.37K)

Attached: 1657457622862.png (1900x1014, 196.81K)

YOURE NOT A SCIENCE INTERPRETER OR A NEWS AGENT
IT'S ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO CAN'T THAT INFO

Covid isn't over

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-10 154223.jpg (893x1169, 208.31K)

I'm an out of shape overweight sleep deprived wagie and I survived the latest covid just fine.

Bet youre glad you got the vaccine :3

>A NEW VARIANT?!?!!?

Attached: 1629256304062.jpg (196x257, 9.12K)

Yeah those three shots were totally worth it to have a 103 degree fever for two days. I can console myself with the fact that I assume my head would have literally exploded if I hadn't had those shots. What a waste of time the last two years has been, Jesus.

Covid is over.

Attached: over.gif (500x250, 483.01K)

no mask
no vaccine
eat right
exercise
go outside into nature

who you going to blame? or will you
>move on
like a good goy?

Has anyone called those people yet? Wonder is theyre voting trump

I tested positive today and I feel fine. Second time I got it too. I got 7 ivermectin pills right now so I'll take one later.

is diarrhea a symptom? ive been pissing out my ass for a few days maybe i can get off of work.

>who you going to blame?
Myself? I'm the dumbass who got the shots.
>move on
Let's see what my voting options are. There's nothing to protest now, the UK has stopped making shots available. We're basically in "shut up and live with it" mode now, which seems like the right thing. No requirements for masks, no restrictions on travel, etc. I guess you guys still have some of that stuff over in the USA?

At this point literally everything is meant to be a symptom; I'd bet constipation and pissing out of your ass are both listed online.

Two weeks to flatten the curve!

So why does Washingpost still has that "democracy die in darkness" shit on

Only in major shitholes, it seems. Took my wife to the airport about a month ago, no one wearing masks except for some blacks. I don’t know about any major restrictions, and I don’t go to hospitals.

It's the Jews
Mask off
Vaxx die
Speak up

Attached: 1637831626912.jpg (1120x1070, 58.03K)

Its always been a psyop to get people to believe we live in a democracy and not a republic. Even if they started learning that again, they reject it because
>republic sound like Republican
>republicans bad, democrats good
>sheeeit
The Washington post isn’t fit to wipe my ass.