Protonmail Frozen

My protonmail account has been frozen today does anyone else have a hard time accessing their protonmail?

It says it's temporary but it's been hours now and I can't load any email or get in at all.

Attached: 2022-07-11 (13_36_09).png (814x1180, 128.88K)

"Account temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes."

Serves you right for being a nazi

yeah you dont need a password thats 30 characters long you're not a fucking secret agent

mine just says
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

protonbros not like this...

Ctrl-c ctrl-v

Wow you have windows are you the Any Forums hacker - mac user

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 1.03.13 PM.png (663x645, 384.11K)

>not making your password JoeBiden_is_a_ch!ldmolesting_nigger_fagg0t!!#$%&&

ngmi

It's been intermittent today. Worked fine 15 minutes ago even though people were complaining about it elsewhere. Give it an hour and if it's working then it was probably just maintenance.

L o L

Chthulu warp drives left

If you're going to save your passwords on a desktop file, you may as well just have Google save them for you.

>phone fag
>using browser instead of app
zoomers are so fucking worthless

Nsa, nothing to worry about.

interesting. now I'm getting this.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-11 12-45-39.png (1355x898, 31.6K)

in his defense the app won't even load

probably they'vd found your cp traffic via mail, KEK

I've been investigated by CSIS after the FBI tracked and printed out my posts on another imageboard and other sites for 4 years. I had an IMPACT worker and was taken to Lasik Investigations building near the old abandoned Chapters building. That's just my troubles with government nevermind criminal groups that are after me. My email also if someone got into it a whole ton of people including police officers would be compromised.

>My protonmail account has been frozen today
>"Account temporarily unavailable."

I don't know man, maybe, has it occurred to you that it may be temporarily unavailable? Just a wild guess.

Attached: 1630090988544.gif (220x220, 9K)

That fact that the protonmail development team doesn't even use protonmail for their own personal accounts should tell you everything you need to know.

I don't think you fags understand how fucked this is
protons servers are literally in an underground bunker in switzerland, where the government has super strict privacy laws and doesn't grant warrants or whatever to other countries.
if someone nued their servers it's a MASSIVE fucking loss for online privacy

lol you fucking idiot pic related does this look like a phone to you?

Attached: 2022-07-11 (13_50_02).png (3840x2160, 1.05M)

My girlfriend is 25 years older than me and has daughters older than me. I need to rethink my life I know.

Looks like the old Windows OS phone... You sus breh.

were you one of the ones fedposting on 16. you people are the reason it got shoahed

Yeah just like my bitchute videos of Benardo Kastrup that "temporarily won't load" for several months now or the-eye.eu archive that is "temporarily unavailable but will be restored soon" that hasn't been restored yet in months.

Should've known that when US glowies just shut down megaupload 10years ago. Everyone cucks to the DOJ

What do they use instead?

a proton just flew over my house!

what do they use?

He () has TOR installed.
This user was probably correct

Attached: 1647362677294.jpg (236x393, 8.42K)

there's tons of paid email services that encrypt your mail
proton is free and most people that actually have sensitive material in their email will pay for a private server

I fedposted on 8, mewch, 420, and a bunch of other random imageboards but not 16 all while using multiple personalities/ideologies.

It's an all in one computer running Windjews 10.

Attached: 2022-07-11 (13_57_44).png (749x1597, 91.77K)

Cool vm glownigger

Me Tor.

Attached: 2022-07-11 (14_01_13).png (1578x1724, 172.77K)

They recently did one of those massive "remakes" changed the look, shuffled the interface, obliterated all old icons and visual cues you used to access and navigate the mail, and all other sorts of shit to the exclusion of any usability, robustness or probably security improvements - basically, just the make work bullshit they give to D grade diversity hires, and whoever was responsible for making sure they didn't fuck up basic functionality probably just gave up after a while.

Protonmail was supposed to be for me a move away from G-mail, but after two years I'm about to give up. The "premium" account simply isn't worth the money.

Attached: 2019World___Russia_Motherland_on_Mamayev_Kurgan__Volgograd._Russia_131865_.jpg (3840x2160, 2.85M)

>8kun
hi fed, how it's going today in your wage cage