Transgender teen warns others not to transition

>A 17-year-old girl who is now de-transitioning from being a boy is warning against allowing children to change genders, saying, “No child should have to experience what I have.”
>Chloe Cole, from Central Valley in California, spoke in support of a Florida rule blocking Medicaid funds from covering transgender medical procedures during a hearing with healthcare officials in Tallahassee on Friday.
>When asked what her advice would be to parents, Cole said, “Do not transition your kids.”
>At 14, Cole began going by the name of Leo and taking puberty blockers, along with testosterone injections that were given by her mother. She is unsure if she will be able to have children as a result.
>“I was unknowingly physically cutting off my true self from my body, irreversibly and painfully,” Cole said, noting that she will not be able to breastfeed children after having a double mastectomy. “That realization, actually, was one of the biggest things that led to me realizing that this was not the path that I should have taken.”
>Cole said she also could be at risk of having certain types of cancer as a result of the invasive procedures.

Attached: 7FA3D0E1-0A21-4CDC-BEA7-BC754310FF24.jpg (713x759, 139.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/teen-who-had-double-mastectomy-regrets-gender-journey_4565312.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO REFUNDS
Where did your tits go?

Has she been cancelled on Twitter and Leddit yet?

I'm sorry chloe. im sorry i wasnt born soon enough and im sorry our fathers weren't man enough.

kikes did this. death to kikes

Poor bastard. These detransitioner stories are really depressing.

OP can you link me the articl?

>transgender teen
>detransitioning
She was obviously never trans to begin with. Like 99% of current "trannies" they're literally all either autistic or have adhd, sometimes both. No sympathy for retards who mutilate themselves.

theepochtimes.com/teen-who-had-double-mastectomy-regrets-gender-journey_4565312.html
OP is once again a faggot with a monstrously gaping butthole

>he doesn't pass before hormones
>he still doesn't pass after hormones
ngmi

>Cole began going by the name of Leo
Kek she already had a male name and she still changed it

No refunds, dumbass. It's a shame she didn't kill herself.

What a disgusting transphobic bigot.

I really feel bad for trannies, they are so brainwashed.
I remember randomly watching a cute streamer girl years back and she talked about wanting to transition when she was around 12 or something, but that it was just a short phase since everything in her life was a mess at the time. Kind of sounded like she wanted to say she dodged a bullet.
I think her name had something to do with kitten, DizzyKitten maybe i know she was blonde.

With how kids are instantly told how amazing they will feel right after transitioning they probably think all their problems will disappear

Attached: DrytCnYXgAACgLq.jpg (1080x810, 121.96K)

My entire family is dead so sometimes I try to integrate into different social groups for funsies. I'm in a Discord server with a bunch of fucking nerds I know irl and one is a woman who recently had her breasts surgically removed and is transitioning. I genuinely have no idea what's going to happen. I've never met them but my hunch is they already deeply regret it

Cole Cole?

Yes, all trannies are mentally ill of some kind.

>no sympathy for young children spiritually murdered by jews

get in the shower

Cole is the last name, fool

This. They're showing propaganda to kids to make this shit happen because it's profitable

Fucking why do they not see whats past the few months of fake attention (the only thing you get out of this)

Every woman goes through a period where they are disgusted with their bodies and envious of men. This is amplified even more if there is abuse. Jews knew this and started exploiting it

>I've never met them but my hunch is they already deeply regret it
Who are you talking about?

She found being a boy was harder than being a girl. No surprise there. Mtf trannies should be allowed to exist. Everyone deserves a better quality of life, right?