Are video games a feminizing influence? If not how do you explain the number of feminine/trans esports players

Are video games a feminizing influence? If not how do you explain the number of feminine/trans esports players

Attached: 1656773058896.jpg (1080x1352, 251.53K)

not video games. anime

who is she? she's stunning

show bobs

>she
user…

>she

esports players are not real gamers. They take everything too seriously

It's the incel to tranny pipeline. Being a terminally online loser sitting inside your house playing video games 24/7 greatly increases your chance of falling into inceldom.

she's hot I want to lick her pussy

The golden age arc game me genderdysphria.

If you play a girl character it turns you trans. Just don't play girl characters. Also, avoid the JRPG genre altogether.

/Thread
Is the ultimate inceldom filter, girls can smell a gaymer from 2 miles away

Who is this estrogen-enhanced enchantress?

Attached: 17EF62CD-E255-44E9-B1D2-EE04A4E4A36C.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

>she
Ummm user, I don't know how to break this to you...

PENIS

I think it does a pretty good job of isolating you from friends and women. Why zoomers are castrating themselves is a different issue.

can’t hide those shoulders

No, but all of them are into anime which is actually a real problem.

>If not how do you explain the number of feminine/trans esports players
they grew up on Disney goyslop

I'm a cute trap like her :)

kys

I blame anime. Dragon Ball Z made you all gay.

Sweet Betty Parlor

No, video games are an easy refuge for failed men to hide from the world.
These failed men have a higher chance of becoming trannies due to their own nature.

>her
Something neither you or him will ever be.

jews want your children to idolize trannies so they will associate success with cutting off their own dicks so they will 'want' to be trans you stupid goy. its part of the demographic suicide/depopulation agenda. Its the same reason they pushed nigger musicians and niggersports ball players on our own generation to try and convience us black people werent objectively inferior subhumans.

The institutions are encouraging it also which is the root cause.

hE iS nOt a tRaNnY hE iS aCtUaLy a bOy JuSt pReTeNdiNg

This. it's not the video games. It's basically prison-gay taken to another level

You know, you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you do obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

I would say the opposite was true for me. Heros like Chris Redfield, Doom Guy, Snake, Sam Fisher, ect... made me want to be as manly of a man as I could. Granted, I never reached RE5 Chris swol; but I definitely managed RE7/8 Chris.

Post bussy

Americans watch only the most pozzed and gay anime. Most of the shit that's popular in America is extremely niche in the rest of the world.

So I think you're switching around the cause and effect relationship.

You call them losers yet you built the system that is doing this to them.

>She

user kun.. i..

kek