What did they mean by this?

NYC Emergency Management shared a video today outlining the "important steps for New Yorkers to follow if a nuclear attack occurs."
youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1546539356130779136

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 13-34-30 Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) _ Twitter.png (1196x1049, 980.92K)

It means exactly what it says you monogoloid. Read. It's a PSA on what to do in the event of a nuclear attack. You know, that shit we used to have to know up until the mid-late 80s?

hello newfag

More importantly, how can this PSA be changed for the right advice of staring at the tops of tall buildings and staring at where nuclear weapons may detonate?

It's time

It means the real estate losses in NYC are about to be pushed into the insurance market.
Have a nice day.

Attached: znqSBI3A.jpg (718x561, 122.33K)

false flag incoming

Yea it's totally not the first time they warned us in advance of a pending attack.

No larp, ercot just issued an advisory for us in texas. gl friends

this. they got away with the 9/11 insurance fraud. you niggers think they wouldn't do a 1000x on that?

False flag incoming. U.S. gov will nuke itself even though it won't retaliate (so it won't make any sense to anyone who knows anything about doctrine but the gov know normies are retards and don't understand anything but muh feelings). The emotional vitriol of the event like 9/11 will be used as a justification to to brainwash normie retard masses (THEY ATTACKED US THEY JUST HATE OUR FREEDOM) and anyone who deviates from this narrative will be shamed/killed.

I've got this

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13.38K)

I hate that you've got the god numbers behind you.
Also who do you think they'll pin it on? Is MAGA now a nuclear capable political movement?

trips checked
solid theory/analysis

>Also who do you think they'll pin it on?
Russia/Putler is my guess

>U.S. gov will nuke itself even though it won't retaliate
can't, that system is automated

What have you done

Yeah probably, some kinda FSB operation. Dirty nuke, maybe implicate some American "sympathizers" in the process.
Run trillions in cash exchange between the various markets....everyone gets rich and who cares who dies amirite?
Its the American Way.
And yes I said that with a sneer.

Diamond dogs in outer haven

>what are nuclear submarines

iirc only the Russian system has a dead hand system not Americas

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing. If a nuke ever goes off in the USA it will be by US itself (false flag) and our greatest ally.

Motherfucking fuck ass titty fucking nigger shit balls fuck. Why the fuck did you have to get fucking digits

>NYC Emergency Management shared a video today outlining the "important steps for New Yorkers to follow if a nuclear attack occurs."

I don't know. But EU is building a bunker as well.

Attached: Screenshot_18.jpg (976x795, 209.56K)

Will those steps actually do any good?

Attached: jew york.jpg (997x518, 84.17K)