Godlikeproductions is controlled by Jews

Try saying something about Jews on this site and see what happens.

Attached: godlikeproductions.jpg (957x360, 171.4K)

Just FYI I was on GLP way back in the day and knew the woman that owned it.
She sold it for a large stack of cash, and when I asked her if it would at least make sure her daughter went to college, she said that it would.

But its been controlled ever since then, and thats like....2005 or so

If you say the word jew or nigger on the site you are automatically banned.
I created a thread questioning zyklon-b and it got deleted.

is this the brazilian channer

Eh, doesnt matter. That site has sucked for over 10 years now.

Some people say it was bought by the Tavistock Institute.Also, if you speak at the Tavistock Institute, you are immediately banned from the site.

There are loads of keywords that will get you banned on that site - do a search for GLP banned words and it'll show them.

Trinity is a strange one. Someone claimed to have evidence that he glowed, but dunno if it was real or not.

Oddly enough it used to be good before it went super-political - loads of super crazy paranormal stuff. It's just boring now.

GLP and ATS have been shit for years now . and kiwi has become a YouTube drama site gossip site now.

I wish we could go back old frens...

Originally no it was bought by a smaller operation than that, I can't speak for beyond that point as I left.

I got permabanned for saying the word “onion”, fuck GLP

>GLP banned words

When you restrict language it is an indication that people are being psychologically manipulated.

All independent forums - especially conspiracy related had to be controlled by globohomo. Google de-ranking sites and early Reddit having a default conspiracy forum everyone was subscribed to destroyed alt-conspiracy forums and it wasn't an accident.

Just pay for a premium account user.

Haha they can suck my dick, I’m not paying for an account nor am I paying for being able to send fucking PMs. That place is a CIA psyop

What does ATS stand for?

Should i bring my tomato plants in?

Above Top Secret

Hes right desu senpai

You can’t say zoy here either, this place is 100% glowop nigger zog controlled.

>GLP banned words
Alien earth, proxywhore refuge, modlikeproductions, juryroll, ghosthunterscry, abovetopsecret, rumor mill news, surfing the apocalypse, buddhas grove, malware, spyware, adware, Jason Lucas, Elaine, Defiler, tavistock, stanford research institute. (VN: The link to the stanford research shows funding by Tavistock to various US institutions and Stanford research is one of them, and Donald Rumsfeld was hired there. Scroll down the link to the list of institutions and memorize them, MIT, NIH, etc) Also, using a tiny url will get you automatically banned.

Ass to stomach

nah looks like it's Any Forums u can't mention mostly hahahna

Attached: 1.png (928x737, 150.47K)

Theres a great humor thread thats been running on there for years called George Noory and its just making fun of all the stupid nonsensical shit and bad guests he has on coasttocoastam anymore. Great stuff.