A FETUS IS NOT A HUMAN BEING

Attached: 1584615707378.jpg (1284x1114, 280.22K)

Once the heart starts beating, it is.

It's human at conception retard

This is how sad the abortion argument is. Also why is it called Pro-Choice when they only want the choice to be abortion?

A NEGRO IS NOT A HUMAN BEING

Welp. They got us, pro-life bros. Time to pack it up and go home.

explain how

The ticket was for having two passengers in one seat, a clear safety violation. She's lucky she got off with just a ticket and not having he license suspended. Maniacs like her should be kept off of the roads.

Chicken egg isn't sold if it's fertilized

Nobody says the only choice is abortion, they want abortion, as an option, to be on the table more often and less penalized in case it does.

>it's only a human being when it gets me out of a ticket
lmao women are pathetic

If a fetus is a human then men should have the right to decide to kill it too. Men should have a choice for the first 9 months after birth.

Is someone under the age of 25 even a human being? Their brain is still developing and not yet fully formed. Under 18 they cant even be trusted to do anything. It seems the soul doesnt even enter the body until 13.

'States' rights' were a euphemism for slavery. Being 'pro-choice' is a euphemism for supporting abortion. Just stop the cap and say what you mean.

Human DNA = Human

Read a 5th grade biology book

Obviously

She's unironically in the right

Ticket her for her passenger not wearing a seatbelt. Ticket her for her child passenger not being in a car seat. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What equal choice do men have? We can't force women to do abortions even though we are naturally stronger. Men should have a choice in the matter too. They should get 9 months after birth to make the same choice.

Women fatigue is setting in. They aren’t clever or oppressed. They should be property and this shouldn’t even be a debate.

Regardless of the pro-life/pro-choice/pro-abortion issue, I don't see any problems with letting pregnant women use the HOV lane. It's only a few months.

The punishments for fraud should be expensive, though, if caught.

>my fetus deserves the right to vote
kys

Attached: 1656366865473.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

YWNBAW

Pro choice means woman's supremacy. They don't want men to have an equal choice when it comes to killing your offspring.

quality post

Attached: thumbs.jpg (400x388, 22.25K)

IT WILL BE
IT WILL BE
IT WILL BE
IT WILL BE
IT WILL BE, you genocidal jizz trough.

Nope, carpool lane laws specifically say they must occupy an individual seat

If it was pro choice, the baby would be able to choose too.
After all the baby develops free will and makes decisions later on...

The soul doesn't enter the body until 9 months after birth. So women and men get equal time to choose. It's should be the woman's choice to abort for the first 9 months then the man's choice the next 9 months.

I have a better question, explain what other than human it could be.

Not so, during murder convictions, Shlomo

Attached: Untitled.png (470x235, 17.3K)

I find it quite shocking that some of these pro abortion people believe that very simple life forms like bees have feelings but a developing human who might write poetry or sing serenades in the future lack what it takes.

This.