Would you communicate with a Muslim person?

Would you communicate with a Muslim person?

Attached: Kabah fun.jpg (600x600, 214.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_Christians_in_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

living in close proximity with them I have since childhood
shame all of them turn into fanatics between 16 to 25 year of age - even those who grow up to be doctors and engineers

No

>shame all of them turn into fanatics between 16 to 25 year of age

Attached: Hindutva 2.png (748x675, 561.4K)

fucking based

absolutely based
I'll participate in it
the rest of the world needs to follow suit

I do all the time.
They have stated that they are a peaceful bunch, and they only do the jihad shit during times war. They state that they don't support the extremists, but then the next sentence out if their mouths isessentially supporting the extremists.
Lol...okay buddy
We mostly agree on women, child rearing, and other shit that's important, but I wouldn't trust these guys when the real happenings start.

The got a GoFundMe?

Why?

Attached: 1653072761148.jpg (748x1044, 135.97K)

So we admit now that the Pajeet is the real fanatic who cries out in pain as he strikes.
By the way, Pajeets see christcucks the same way as they see Muslims. Dumb fucks.

Attached: Hindus cry out in pain.jpg (720x534, 238.07K)

I'm sure the hate for the peaceful Muslims started all of a sudden
Indian Christians hate Muslims too

>I'm sure the hate for the peaceful Muslims started all of a sudden
If there was a real reason, why do filthy Pajeets have to resort to false-flagging and framing Muslims???
>Indian Christians hate Muslims too
Sure, they hate the other minority rather than the ones actually persecuting them.

You filthy brown jews are nothing but lies and deception.

Attached: Pajeet lies and deception.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

what's wrong with taking a few pages out of muzscum book?

>Pajeets see christcucks the same way as they see Muslims.

pretend you have high IQ and show one instance where Indian christians beheaded some hindu because some hindu somewhere insulted jesus was born a bastard

or show some mass riot and stone pelting by christians

or show some bombs blasting away and christians yelling Jesus is God and killing hindus like mumbai 26/11

>a fucking leaf
I for one would gladly stand side by side with my poo frens to slay the Canadian and Muslim hordes
>t. white Christian
>inb4 mutt

Yeah it went well, converted AlHamdulillah

I used to hang out with a black muslim in college between classes. Pretty conservative and well read, we'd discuss shit like Musk's neuralink or Gates vaccines killing people in Africa and shit. General global political/corporate corruption.

nothing at all, don't engage with leafs

>just play the long game by raping millions of children and covering it up

>what's wrong with taking a few pages out of muzscum book?
Those are you own tactics from your own books poojeet but keep crying out in pain as you strike, just like the dirty brown jews that you are.

Why are you flipping it around like a typical deceptive jew Prakesh? It doesn't matter what Christians do or don't do, we are talking about what filthy Hindus do to Christians since we know that Hindus are liars and terrorists who attack innocent civilians anyways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_Christians_in_India

Attached: Hindutva 1.png (748x636, 555.53K)

>I for one would gladly stand side by side with my poo frens to slay the Canadian and Muslim hordes
Because you're desperate and that's why cucktianity dies and Islam gains ground in the end.

Attached: Quran 8-36.jpg (826x784, 205.4K)