TEXAS POWER GRID DEMAND TO EXCEED CAPACITY IN 3 HOURS

BLACKOUTS IN 100 DEGREE WEATHER INCOMING
ercot.com/gridmktinfo/dashboards/supplyanddemand

Attached: screenshot-www.ercot.com-2022.07.11-12_11_59.png (1104x578, 64.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Nq7svLK4Ok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would putler do this to us?

streams?

2 more weeks

How its only 97 in waco

>cooking burgers
Oh dear.
>power outages lead to burglar alarms going offline leading to nogs popping to closed stores for a few items
LATEST... Texas makes major leap forward in Suspended Animation technology. More at negro o'clock...
>when?

Attached: SuspendedAnimation-NegroInvention.jpg (1000x718, 216.17K)

Don't worry we are tied into federal power grid in case this happens

Something is probably down for maintenance.

Isn't the mainland US one powergrid?

No.

Nigger it’s gonna be over 100 everywhere by 2, like every other day during summer

Checked. Makes sense and plausible pilled. Still, fuck ercot.

mf what? werent there when the entire power grid failed because of ercot, the whole reason that happen was because yall arent on the fed power grid. highly doubt they changed shit so the jews can keep fucking you for your money and control

Yea I know. So where's the hassle coming from? Oh no it's hot!!1! The actual problem is the complete lack of rain.

The usa's power grid is primitive and laughable compared to the power grids of real nations.
Most of it was designed in the 1890s or built in the 1950s.
Try telling americans we don't know what a 'brownout' is and in European nations the power just works and they are amazed.
Nobody HERE needs an uninterruptible power supply yet in the usa, they're normal.

>it gets hot in yexas in the summer
ERMAGERD SPERG OUT!

Ah time for the semi-annual failing of a state.

Attached: tenor.png (640x296, 195.62K)

I'll get a stream up of me sitting in the dark without power reading a book when it goes off.

Attached: Pepe cowboy.jpg (223x226, 6.08K)

Wind power shortage, and also too many californian rats

OH NO ITS GONNA BE JUST AS HOT AS IT ALWAYS IS IN THE FUCKING DESERT!!!!!!!!!!
warn me when its winter

No the whole reason that that happened is ercot was (is?) Ran entirely by commies that lived in Chicago. It was corruption of the highest degree.

Best I have
youtu.be/3Nq7svLK4Ok

Forgot about that faggotry. There is a general lack of wind (and that's a good thing because we are near dustbowl conditions)

Sky king and David Koresh are guarding the skies for you

my state is on the fed power grid, still get blackouts on the regular
go spread propaganda elsewhere

>Wind power
Texas is confirmed gay. Just build nuke plants.

>Texas
>desert
Yes it is all desert, you should definitely stay away who would want to live in a desert!

They don’t shut down power plants during the summer in Texas you smooth brain faggot.

Put your underwear in the freezer, do it now while you still have the chance

Texas is tied into texas grid because they constantly borrow power from our grid. But when Texas needs power they won't lend anything. the more you know.

get used to the Putin Energy Blackouts

its still ran by jew niggers and if that shit happens again, yall aint gonna have power again. just like last time, they dont give a fuck. it aint tied to shit

has absolutely nothing to do with america being much larger and more spread out or anything

How will we see your bobs if the light are out??????

Very few people use UPS' and power outages are uncommon, typically only due to severe weather or local maintenance, and restored quickly.
America does tend to have much more severe weather than Europe though.

t. Texan

>it aint tied to shit
That's a good thing. The problem was the commie kikes set the equipment up to fail by not preparing for a harsher than normal winter.

It's three, East US, West US, and Texas.

HVAC BTFO IN 3....2....1.....

Attached: 20210610_125250_IMG_2828.gif (518x518, 813K)

You’ve never traveled the whole state have you?

I’m a distribution engineer (power grid) and if all your fuses/protective devices overload, it does not matter if you are connected to the federal grid. You will be out of commission until they are replaced

AC is not natural. Learn to live without it

Northern companies own a large portion of our electrical grid and stations. I came up working in them.

T East Texas fag

Nigger im out towards austin every day this week been 105+

Oy vey it's so hot, I'm gonna take my kippah off

If they have to, they do.

This coming from a faggot that has natural a/c for most of the year. KYS maple nigger

Oh no, I have to run my generator and plug it into my transfer switch. AC will be at where I want it.

San Angelo bros we are going to melt!!!!!!!

Attached: itsover.png (887x132, 14.69K)

Isn’t that what generally happens when a plant trips offline?

Texas has its own and then there are 2 others for the plebs.