Is it normal for old people to become obsessed with death God and grow very bitter...

Is it normal for old people to become obsessed with death God and grow very bitter? My grandma has become a fucking cunt lately and i dont want to talk to her anymore. Every conversation is about le jesus le im dying le idc and it really makes me not want to speak to her.

Is this normal is she just a weak cunt? For as much as she talks about heaven she sure doesnt seem to want to go there or have much faith

Attached: CF20848A-92CC-4217-AA95-A8AF6738780A.jpg (516x438, 32.99K)

Your Grandma's a dude...

Attached: 1648842958149.gif (293x300, 44.62K)

Only the ones who wasted their lives.

it is normal as you age. the void calls to you beyond your dreams and begins to seep into your waking life. things you used to enjoy now remind you that soon eternity will exist without you, and it's intolerable.

I dont want to die. please.

It just strikes me as incredibly selfish and pathetic that someone who lived possibly one of the best lives in human history is going to spend their last years bitching that they cant be immortal

I think it's kinda normal because they are in constant physical pain or have loss of faculties so they start thinking about death a lot. It depends on the person but yea it's also about being weak and letting those feelings define you.

Its human nature. Probably never really thought about it much until now. The end comes for us all, nothing much we can do

my sides

Your mouth smells like this guy's Grandma's asshole

Attached: 1657348563099.png (960x966, 800.76K)

It is a stage in life. Just like you wouldn't care to have a conversation with a retarded kid or arrogant teenager. You can't relate to her because you cannot know until you reach that age and she has already outgrown what stage you are. Hang out with people your age unless you are able to see beyond or beneath your current view/stage in life.

Yea exactly so why be a miserable cunt about it? Her sister died of cancer recently and she had dozens of surgeries to remove the cancer all over her body and spent her last month emaciated in a pain filled daze. It was so fucking pathetic. I think people just have no dignity anymore

Best poster.

Like seriously youre 80+ years old and have terminal cancer and youre going to spit in Gods face and try and le save yourself

What a joke

>spit in Gods face
Have you ever taken any medicine or supplement or sexual organ removed (this one is more like it)? Then you too have also spat on Gods face.

Thats a bit different sweety pie. Fucking spic nigger

>Every conversation is about le jesus le im dying le idc

So it's like Any Forums irl?

Attached: 77fda5d37d960c7cb2ae3f604bb1f802.jpg (620x675, 46.66K)

I feel kinda bad for these boomers. Its clear most of them have been faking their faith. They are gonna start shooting

It's normal. She needs to come to terms with death as It's partly a matter of being an animal and craving life, and partly evolving your attitude to understand you WILL die, that's the price of living.

Spbp

The way of all boomers.

Yes it's normal, it's very human. The more you approach death the more you seek some sense and explanation of what awaits you. I'd say terminally ill people go through the very same phase. Some old folks don't give a fuck about their mortality and just live life not thinking about it I suppose, in the end it doesn't really matter what's the better way - whatever you want to do in your life is better, because everything you do in life is just to keep you occupied and not thinking about dying, until you die that is. Thinking about dying can occupy you exactly the same, until you die. The slow, invisible, incremental aging is one of the most brilliant jokes.

Attached: 1647571156422.jpg (640x422, 49K)

>How dare you fight cancer, just lay down and die
Retarded mutt, when it's about your life it's different all of a sudden

Gen-x oldfag here.
I'm only in my 40s and am aging like fucking milk >mostly due to chronic sleep problems since I was a little kid

Can't speak for your granny but some of us don't fear death, we just fuckin hate the decline and loss of physical ability.
If I could just keel over at anywhere from 65-75, but maintain anywhere near my health level at 35-37 (let alone my lvl at 25) I would be a happy sob.
>The last 3 years in particular have been shit - put on 50 lbs during quarantine
>While I watched niggers burning down cities and my govt doing NOTHING, the only thing keeping me sane was eating delicious & unhealthy food
Been trying to lose weight for 6 months.
Have lost about 20 of that 50 but i still feel like shit.

>herbs for shills
>Czech Republic
more like Hitler's blind spot

Attached: 1657231075780.jpg (919x681, 123.67K)

Yes. My grandma has been talking about dying for years. None of the Jesus shit though - she's not delusional.

You and your grandma are both doing it wrong. You are too young to understand what an old person is going through. "Just accept death" sounds easy enough until your own body is painfullu falling apart, you can't so even simple things like you used to, and the threat of the great nothing is looming on your horizon.

At the same time, with age should come wisdom and strength. At the end if your life, ideally, you should be at a point where physical bullshit doesn't get you down because your spirit transcends all of it. Most old people don't quite get there though, just as mist young people fail to understand the hardships ahead.

Religious people are absolutely terrified of death. Thats why they cling to religion so hard and get so mad when you point out how retarded their circular logic is. You are better off not wasting your time

>inb4 critics
I have a very stressful job
>faggot IT makes registration system
>they are so mediocre they can only make system that logs 1 registration at a time
>company with 12 ppl going to 1 event - I have to make 12 SEPARATE invoices, instead of just 1
>on different events with almost a 1000 attendees
Literally made my work load x3 for 3 months straight.
>jan lost 10 lbs
>feb lost another 10
>march thru may GAINED 10 back
>june thru july lost that 10
shit is annoying

When you're older your metabolism is slow so you can't put on muscle / lose fat like you used to.

>weak cunt
When you get old and week you get sick of living.

>For as much as she talks about heaven she sure doesnt seem to want to go there or have much faith

Heh I was in jail once and read this terrible book about the first ever woman placed on death row. Evidently she got high on meth and ended up murdering two people with an ice pick

She ends up arrested and sentenced to death. While incarnated she finds a Bible and reads about God's promise to give her eternal life and happiness in heaven simply by believing in Jesus Christ as her savior. She then converts to Christianity and spends the next 20 years using tens of thousands of dollars of her family's money on lawyers trying to avoid the death penalty. She believes that the second she dies she'll end up in Christ's arms but she sends her family into deep debt trying to get her sentenced reduced from death to life imprisonment

Thanks doc

Yeah , it's pretty normal for old people. My grandma does same.

Just stop eating carbs and sugar and macdonald every day

Some boomers are SO fucking pathetic.
My mother in law is a boomer. Her youngest son moved out about 10 years ago. Left a lot of his shit in his old room. His mom leaves the whole room that way -- it's as if he hasn't left, or could return at any time. BULLSHIT. The man (about 40 now) is a mechanical engineer with a great career, married, with 5 acres and a nice house. He won't be coming back for his old chemistry set with all the chemicals missing. It's like his mom keeps a "shrine" to her youngest child.

Also, I hate it when Boomers won't retire. My father in law JUST retired at 68. Mother in law is 67, she's still working full time. They have no idea how to live or what to do with themselves, if they weren't working for the man. Fucking pathetic.

You need to start fasting. For mental and physical health. Making excuses for goyslop is like shooting yourself in the liver, but slowly over decades. Do you not deserve better than this? Well you not demand it? Of yourself first, if the world second.

>Just stop eating carbs and sugar every day
I have
>mcdonalds
nigger I said TASTY
blackdonalds stopped being tasty about 20 years ago
>chipotle
>firehouse
>5 guys
>culvers