Iranian caught by Brits trying to fuck 14 year old

twitter.com/KennyandHattie/status/1546404957385117697

Attached: tweet.png (475x603, 376.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Need to see her to judge accurately.

the UK government/police are fine with these people raping kids.
he will get an apology from his victims and government. and probably some kind of award.

Attached: UK-pakis.jpg (927x960, 193.12K)

Based government

>Asylum Seeker from Iran
What war is going on in Iran?

This

Also girls are corrupted and having sex now. The Iranian didn't spend decades pushing this on them with Hollywood and Disney.

Why does he look like a Flip?

Turkic genetics

that dude does not look iranian

This.

Most faggots on here would do the same if they had the chance.

My nigga just wanted some pussy, what's wrong with that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_England

no shit
Europe's in deep trouble if they didn't get rid of all the muslims

this is news how?

This is absolutely disgusting!
These racists should be arrested for picking on this middle eastern man practicing his culture.

Die sandniggers

There is a person attached to the pussy that can be irredeemably psychologically damaged by the rape, you watermelon brained ape.

Why does he look filipino?

Iranian. Nigger that's a fucking Paki or Bangladeshi. You've lived alongside browns for 500 years importing them to Europe, and you can't even identify them properly Bongs? wtf?

I've noticed it with some of the Syrian ones too. The picture says "Syrian migrant" yet the man looks nothing like a Middle Easterner and looks Bengali or something

Isn't it strange that all three branches of the Abrahamic religion seem to think child-fucking is okay according to God?

make sure the 14 year old goes through her deradicalization training so she doesn't grow up to hate sandnogs

pretty sure you'll find pedophiles use whatever god they believe in to reason why they can fuck little kids.

japan doesnt even use the god excuse.

but i'm sure your anti-religious pro-science antifa reddot ass wont comprehend it

Japan has less child abuse than western countries ironically

but like five times as much grown adults jacking off to cartoon children

He said he is iranian in the video. go back on tiktok with your single digit attention span nigger

>heh i'll use this chance to talk about the abrahamic religions
>my plush richard dawkins collection is agreeing with me
>time to put one of them in the jar with pony

Attached: racistdata9.jpg (800x800, 64.65K)

I'd take whatever trade results in less children getting raped

So... Basically 5 percent of their population commits half the crime. Gotcha.

A young lady went on GB news to talk about how grooming gangs is still going on in Telford, the police were quick to go round her house and have words

Even worse than paki? That sure is an impressive accomplishment for blackies

There are more MENA and paki than blacks and they still lose

If a man is financially stable and is of good stock, then I believe he can marry a girl who is sufficiently mature (14 or 15) with the intention of raising a family. If I had a 14 year old daughter and a well mannered chad twice her age with a good job asked me to marry her, I would literally say take her, protect her, and have lots of kids. I don't see what the problem is. However, if you want to fuck young girls just to fuck them, especially if it's racemixing, then you indeed deserve a bullet.

"She" is a glowie
i.e., she's an imaginary minor

he certainly looks British