New York City just released a video teaching people steps to take in case of a nuclear strike

WTF are the democrats planning?: youtu.be/N-5d7V4Sbqk

Attached: NYC Emergency Management - Nuclear Preparedness PSA.png (1033x581, 690.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj8JrQ9w5jY
youtube.com/watch?v=y_gTGB6-9BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wowie I can play fallout in real life now, thank you biden!!!

They have to create a mass crisis. Like Monkee Pox , the COVID Megan Tron variant. Use fear to herd the cattle

Is it true that some nuclear sirens start, if they detect the sound of other nuclear sirens? That would be a fun thing to try in a city like New York. Imagine the stampedes and rapes

Lmao are we going to have nuclear lockdown this mid term? Hahaha

Just watched it. Not gonna lie, it's unsettling. When I was a child, we'd receive this kind of training because we were facing an able adversary. This time, I don't know if it's because of Russia or is simply a DNC scare tactic to get people to stop talking about FBI, Hunter, Joe, Kamala, etc.

>WTF are the democrats planning?
A party at my house.

Will Daft Punk be playing there?

>Dislike ratio

>WTF are the democrats planning?
what, you dont think they would nuke ourselves and blame muh russia? you have no idea how desperate they are to stop what cannot be stopped.

Just jump as the nuke hits the ground, it's your only chance. If that doesn't work bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. The key is to be directly under the bomb and realize you have been waiting for this moment

The same thing they're always planning. Burning it all down while enriching themselves with money and power.

Just more scare-mongering
Russia isn’t going to nuke anybody

Get hyped!

Attached: Terminator 2 barbecue time.jpg (1381x573, 595.84K)

Nukes aren't real.

Im would be more worried about a false flag.

Iodine tablets weren't mentioned kek, just shower? This niggress is as dumb as she looks

They goin to do it

Attached: 1655076132898.jpg (1492x672, 409.52K)

I don't think they would ever nuke ourselves or instigate a nuclear level war with Russia. But they WOULD use this type of thing to create fear. Scared humans are easier to control.

Well they are pushing Russia hoping for a major war because our debt will be imploding soon.
For our elite it's better to burn everything down than that they have to be fiscally responsible.

This guy gets it.

This guy knows
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj8JrQ9w5jY

Let it be

At last Jew york is getting nuked

And to think; if only that monkey brained banana obsessed shit flinging retard putin just simply didn't invade none of this wud be happening. Fuck me what a retard.

That's cool they picked New York tho, not bad kikes, not bad

Attached: 1657370689455.png (500x1039, 598.3K)

I like how they don't say cover the vents or mask up to stop the radioactive dust. Just as well. If you're in NYC when the bomb goes off your dead anyways. Million different ways. All deserved.

Holy shit, everyone in NYC is going to die if they get nuked. People would be better off following the ones our government put out in the 50's.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_gTGB6-9BQ

My man, dirty bomb. All the death, none of the destruction, all of the false flags.

I'm ready to defend myself and survive by any means necessary. Bring it on, satanic parasitic cowards.

Attached: 1653288441196.jpg (768x834, 290.85K)

The fuck is a nuclear siren? We don’t have those.

You have such a lovely positive outlook on demons, my poor sweet summer child

imagine thinking Putin means physical nukes are his threat.
He means he's going to drop the really damning information, and broadcast it so loudly that nobody in the West can censor it or smother the truth from reaching the People's eyes. Right now they're just leaking pictures of Pedo Pete's son fucking underage hookers--they're holding back the really damning shit on the criminal DC Establishment.

>stay inside and wait for media to update you
zoomers and millennials really are the most retarded generations aren't they?

Shit is gonna go down, why do you think so many lefty democrats were shilling about how nuclear war isnt that bad? anticipate a false flag nuclear attack in the coming months

Boomers did the same thing.

just slip into your tin-foil suit, and strap the farraday-.caged 80s vintage walkman on, then grab the surfboard and ride the blastwave.

Step 4: Bend over.
Step 5: Place your head between your legs.
Step 6: Kiss your ass goodbye.
Step 7: Nothing of value will be lost.
Fuck NYC.

Copypasta or a novel?

It's from Turner Diaries. That dude predicted everything that is currently happening in USA

Alois gives much better information about surviving a nuclear war than this video. It's like the Democrats want city people unprepared and completely dependent on "media" and "city officials" during a nuclear war.

Attached: 1657285645691.jpg (873x950, 76.47K)

They already have under the world trade center.

And no food or water emergency supply either. It's like they want people to die

Attached: 1657558312405.png (941x933, 1.48M)

desu I dont think a brick wall and some windows will stop a nuclear bomb from turning you into a carbonized wall print. Good riddance, I hope it wipes out the entire eastern seaboard.

>Be main character of this reality.
>Any reality where you die, is by it's nature impossible.
>Reality becomes increasingly ridiculous as scenarios where you survive, become less and less likely.
I don't have anything to worry about, but everything keeps getting more entertaining.

you can always rebuild after a nuclear strike, but you cannot rebuild after a racism

Just EM fags trying to justify their jobs.

They don't have to be tablets. Could be liquid also.