President Zelensky and his friend Gordon, main journalist of Ukraine make BBQ. Based

President Zelensky and his friend Gordon, main journalist of Ukraine make BBQ. Based.

Attached: 1657557826732.jpg (980x880, 183.48K)

Ukrainians look so fucking weird

whats her OF

Sorry Reddit, no refunds

i think they're all jewish

Wow looks like he has another t-shirt after all.

Is it true that he's guarded by the SAS and not Ukrainians?

That’s because Ukrainians are a blend of khazars (Jews) and Slavs

>BBQing while your goy slaves get massacred for your failed state
Dude, I know right?!
So le epicly based!!1!1

an 8 year old kid could look at those sneering jews on either side of them and understand instantly that they are untrustworthy slime, yet somehow entire countries allow them to move and operate with ease

Attached: C862E9E5-DED4-460F-BAF7-789702A42DFE.jpg (800x962, 58.36K)

Just a bunch of kikes cooking up long pig

Maybe you need to stop spreading Kremlin propaganda. They are your average common Ukrainians who are very close to common Ukrainians. That's why all Ukrainians like him.

So glad to see them having fun as thousands of hohols get vaporized for no reason at all. To the last Ukrainian!!

That's the most jewish looking BBQ I've ever seen. Is this what you're dying for, Ukrops?

I can't be all.jews cannot barbecue

Imagine the gentile children who gave their lives for that barbecue.

S..sorry.

All of them are Jews

Attached: 1657558792507.jpg (65x84, 2.5K)

That's not BBQ, that's shashlik.

Is President Biden violating the Constitution by not enforcing immigration laws he deems broken because they disagree with his political views?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

By giving Ukraine complete control over the US military, Joe Biden has once against violated his oath of office for "party principles."

The joke is that every single tranny and ccp agent that works in the DoD has to take orders from Zelensky, he is the greatest general than any of the west or the east can come up with.

The Pentagon should just make Zelensky as President, they already take orders from him to cover up the multiples crimes by Biden and the DNC.

Everything that shows the DNC or any neverTrumper in a negative light, is made null and void by whataboutism.

Joe Biden is allowed to give the entire US military over to Ukraine, there is no document or set of laws that Biden, the DNC or the Pentagon abide by or protect.

Its all about the bank accounts of the wealthy.

A major arms shipment to Ukraine is about to dissappear.

Diversity hires at the DoD and CIA are unable to find it, but they blame Trump because that is how the DoD operates. Whenever you commit a crime, just blame Trump and that means you are innocent.

hey cool ugly as hell 3rd world chick only with balmain top for about 200

>every single one a Jewish caricature
Checks out

At least half of the people in the photo a confirmed Jews kek

Truly the defenders or Evropa

Wasn't he spotted on a yacht with hookers in South Arabia recentyly lol?