Are Europeans the root of all evil on our planet

Attached: pgz1hfcai4a91.jpg (1073x1309, 119.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course a lesser subject would say that behind their masters back.

They also created India

Yes

Attached: 079312da0c81058e-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 188.79K)

Jews are the root of all problems

>ince 2010, more than 65,000 veterans have died by suicide – more than the total number of deaths from combat during the Vietnam War and the operations in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. These women and men volunteered

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/02/fact-sheet-new-strategy-outlines-five-priorities-for-reducing-military-and-veteran-suicide/

Attached: IraqWar.jpg (2318x875, 416.05K)

We have hearts of gold

Attached: 1657462828992.webm (960x396, 2.85M)

no Europeans are superior, so we conquered the world

Man I wish I had low inhibition like indians. Then I would not care about what others think no matter what cringeworthy shit I do.

America was great and so were Americans until zog took power.

Sundeep no, you're thinking of jewish marxists.

No
You're one to talk.
>we
SOME. Some Indians are all right. We know which caste they are from. In a population of 1.1 billion your betters are very low in proportion.

Alcohol

Jews changed America into what it is today.

America as a whole continent you can search the story before the euros landed here and you will find civilizations with 13.000 years of peace.

Euros from their beginning were monsters who brings slaughter, sickness and degeneration to every single place of the world they reached.

Your blood is cursed, your lands are cursed, your childrens will pay for everything wrong did against humanity

North American Indians, best Indians

Attached: Silvid.jpg (731x825, 94.22K)

Americans are literally British criminals / psycho / killers sent in the US as a death sentence "or" colonize america. They were the worst of the worst, not really a surprise they ended up to be the most corrupt and insane country of the world.

Yes goy. (((Europeans)))

wtf is happening?

Attached: 1653944250970.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Rare archive picture of Europe forcing miscegenation on 'murica
Thereby being at fault for la Creatura

Attached: tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg (600x442, 24.13K)

I did not create the A*glo
I tried to end "it"
a couple times

Indian fantasy that ww love them .

Jews realizing that they brought black people to American

Attached: bq-5c76cd2003c8f.jpg (600x683, 126.05K)

arguably yes. europeans have committed one of the worst genocides the world has ever seen.
they have wiped out entire native populations of other continents which they don't even wanna acknowledge.
they like to make fun of americans and shame americans for recent war crimes, but europeans "forget" their bloody colonial past.
and i'm specifically speaking of western europeans.
in short -- europeans are genocidal people.

Maybe instead of trying to find a root to problems caused by dead men, we should just focus on tending our trees as they are. Maybe no one has to be accountable since everyone who truly could be is dead. Maybe we're all here at the same time, in the same place, and generational and race-based arguments are a waste of time. Maybe we could make the world better today if we stopped fighting, stopped hating one another. Stop with the doomer mentality, stop being so impatient and full of hatred. Stop being greedy, curb your ADD and learn to appreciate things again. Learn patience again. Maybe it doesn't have to be this bad for any of us.

Do you miss the Aztecs?

That'd require the entire population having a soul and spiking the water supply with LSD
Neither is ever going to happen

Attached: 1657438048894.webm (398x718, 2.96M)

Sick poo moves.