I hate working

Are there any alternative options? This shit is soul crushing. I've tried both blue and white collar shit. I am simply not made for that. Wake up every morning and rush to this shit for 8 hours straight. Hell no. How do I leech welfare permanently?

Attached: Ep6rh8MXYAc5zBS.png (645x625, 352.41K)

Be your own boss. Become a contractor.

I could hire you as my personal buck where I take you down to the ole breaking barn every morning and evening.

Attached: 1652664529004.jpg (736x960, 76.52K)

You still have to obey whoever you contract with.

Hey Greek bro, I feel the same way. I'm a Greek American in Chicago. Just turn to crime and figure out how to get as much welfare as possible, that's what I've been doing.

Work would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that the jobs are meaningless and unfulfilling which just make my depression even worse

Work a job you enjoy. I literally get to drive around the woods all day and occasionally fix something.

Stealing.

Exceptionally based

what if theres no job available that you enjoy?

>pick European country of choice
>go there and toss all your papers
>paint your skin brown and claim refugee status
>enjoy free gibs and immunity from the law

Well what do you enjoy, user?

atleast I can choose my poison...

Attached: 1657558828823.jpg (445x445, 29.55K)

Yes, don’t work. You don’t need to live in society.

Painting and drawing, job options there are extremely slim to none, dont tell me to go freelance because that is literal hell

>literally get to drive around the woods all day
I can't emagine some of the weirdo shit you must come across out there!

>leech welfare permanently
get a disability and/or move to a wealthy nation that lets floods of foreigners take all the jobs while gutting entire industries and sending them to China, it's what I did, imagine slaving away for greedy kikes.

Honestly the same. Been thinking of moving off grid and just farming/fishing/hunting what I need. At least I would seriously work for myself at this point.

Flag checks out

>State designed its unemployment and welfare system specifically to keep people off of it by virtue of being borderline impossible to get.
Th-thanks...

Attached: cat me.jpg (960x960, 90.55K)

>soul crushing
>greek
Get your guns and THIS time do it correctly.

>Flag checks out
The same can be said about you. Just pick up those bootstraps bucking and go and slave away for Shekelstein for half of your life.

Ever consider homesteading?

>shekelstein
XD

I've almost made it boys.
>buying property innawoods
>with trusted neighbors buying their own land nearby
>gonna install solar and a well
>greenhouse
>small cabin
>Sell my metro property
>Invest in land and ammo
>quit the rat race

My timeline is 3-4 years and by then I'll also be debt free.

I'm 28 by 32 I may actually retire.

I have a friend who works as an artist for the courts. He paints the big cases and stuff. Hard to get into but maybe a thought. The military also has a lot of downtime and your peers sometimes pay you to draw them, that is if you want to die for Israel.
You wouldn't believe half the stuff I deal with kek. Last week I had trees start falling out of nowhere right in front of the road. No wind, nor termites. Splintered Break. A lot of times it was Osage trees and their "fruits" would scatter all over the road. A colleague thought it could be tree spiking but trees have never fallen from that, not to mention it's in a protected area of the woodland.

I'm so jelly right now. Wish I knew people who shared this same idea of moving innawoods with practically nothing.
Everyone craves safety, leisure and convenience. I just want to exist outside the state.

Homesteading ?

Attached: 1608796886575.jpg (2732x2028, 2.09M)

I can't imagine Greek gibs are much

sounds like a real steady job that wont leave to starvation and death